head servers

we were on the Magic in April and Atila was our head server - saw he was already mentioned here - he's still there. Quiet, didn't make a lot of table appearances, but was very busy behind the scenes. He also did a lot of little side things for me. One night I didn't feel that great and my husband wanted me to have some ginger - he pulled Atila aside, who returned promptly with some. Another day I spotted Corn Dogs during lunch at Topsiders - I wanted one :banana: but didn't know where they were coming from. My husband again grabbed Atila, who promptly took him to the childrens line - lol and got one for me.
He was always helpful!!!!

Does anyone know if Leeroy from Jamaica and Lisa from Scotland are still on the Magic.

They were also great.

Simon was head manager on our 12/11/04.He was the best one we have ever had since we started cruising.He did his job that is for sure.He entertained our table every night!

Maria

Would you happen to know his last name? I cant find him anywhere :( We had Simon during our Jan, 2005 trip.

I am looking for Maladen from Crotia and Collins from Trinidad. We had them on the Magic, Dec 2006 and 5 years later, Dec 2011 we are sailing again. We would love to have them or even just see them again.
Any help?

Jeevan is awwsome!!!!!

I know this is an old thread, but just for anyone who is interested....

Jeevan was promoted to dining room manager while on the Magic and then was transferred to the Wonder sometime in 2009. When we cruised on the Wonder that Thanksgiving we asked our server about him and he told us that he had resigned mid-way through his contract. Sounded like he did not like how things were run on the Wonder, compared to the Magic.

I do agree that he was great! He was our server on our very first DCL cruise, in 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter