head servers

teacup_tink

Earning My Ears
hey people
does anyone know who the head servers on the magic are at the moment please?
love teacup :banana:

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of information, but I'll share what I know. John Cunningham (the BEST!) from Scotland and Jeff (who neither my husband nor I can remember the last name or where' he's from) who is also good were both there in January. However John had told us that there were a lot of newer head servers who had recently moved up and that he was actully the most senior. So I obviously got the impression that many had moved on or up. Anybody have any more recent info? :confused3

We had John too and he was AWESOME!!! He was always putting ice cream or whipped cream on this young girl at our table's nose so on the last dinner, I asked my server Gabor for a bowl of whipped cream early in the night so that we could get John back. Gabor brought me a bowl of SOUR CREAM lol. I held it on my knees under the table so John couldnt see it. Me and the young girl Morgan were tiring of waiting for John to come to our table so I waited until his back was turned toward us and he was talking to other customers and I put some SOUR CREAM on my three fingers and went up behind him.....tapped him on his shoulder and when he turned....I wiped it all on his nose. It was a great ending to a great cruise!!!! Our table was cracking up as was a few other tables who had no clue what had happened but yet saw the sour cream on his nose! :rotfl:

p.s. John from Scotland was one of the "dining room" heads.....my two servers were Gabor and Stoyan.

In October, we had Atila from Hungry as our head server. Our servers were Igusti from Bali and Anna from Brazil. . . the best!

McLean was our dining room manager on the 12/4/04 cruise. He was fantastic & got us moved around so that we could have our favorite server for the week. :)

SailorMinnie,

We had John too! He's so much fun and such a tease!!! I told him he had a 'Dennis Quaid' smile and he didn't know who he is, so when we got home we sent him a video or one of his movies. We'd ask for him any time, he truly is the best!

Renae

MClean was our dining room mgr for both sailings.....Nov. 04 Western and Nov. 03 Eastern........

Simon was head manager on our 12/11/04.He was the best one we have ever had since we started cruising.He did his job that is for sure.He entertained our table every night!

Maria

McLean was our dining room manager(I think that's what they're called????) in December, I think except for one cruise, when we had John, he has been our DRM. He is fantastic.

Jeff, I believe he is from South Africa, was our server 3 cruises ago. I was so happy to see him get promoted. My DD still carries around a picture of Jeff, Ellen(no longer with DCL) and DD, it was her birthday!!

We have always lucked out and had great servers...that included Palo, too!!

Phyllis

We had Nick, Attila and Jeevens in March. We also saw the great Jeff several times around the ship: what a great guy he is!Nat :Pinkbounc

jeeven is the best!
erasmo was working as head server in august
for the first two weeks of my holiday he was working as head server but i never saw him in the head server uniform on my last week
i should ask my dad 'cos he worked on there then :banana:

We had Alen, I think he was from Croatia on our Christmas Magic sailing. He was very good! That was the LAP rotation. I know that Boris from Bulgaria who was our server once has recently been promoted to head server on the PLA rotation.

Jeevan is awwsome!!!!!

One night my friend was so full that he said he wanted "nothing" for dessert (he was out of his mind because it was so good) But anyways Jeevan was serving dessert to us that night and he brought out a plate with a cover on it and told my friend that it was something special just for him. So my friend opens the cover and on the plate it said Nothing written out in caramel.
It was way too funny but all i can say is Jeevan is awsome!!!

MacClean rocks.

Even on the last morning, he was on his toes. We had late seating, so had the 8 am breakfast the last morning. The dorks from early seating somehow snuck into the dining room at 7:30 am and took our table. (I say snuck because or server said they are not supposed to let anyone into the dining room more than 10 minutes late on the last morning, there folks showeed up AN HOUR late). So while we didn't get to sit at "our" table with "our" servers the last morning, MacClean had us a new table in less than a minute.

We had Jeevan last July (2004) on the Magic, he was awesome!!! He was very attentive to all his guests yet he made us all feel special. He had a good time with us becasue we were the crazy crew that dressed up in some way every night! We wound up giving Jeevan some of our costume props becasue he was very taken with them. He also did magic tricks for us every night and gave us puzzles to do at the table. Jeevan epitomized what a head server should be to us! :cool1: We hope to get him again in December!!!

Fitz from Jamacia was the head dining room server on our 4/2 cruise. He was all smiles and alot of fun. He just got back from his vacation, so he should still be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter