He Was Bitten, Bitten By The Bug! A Nov-Dec '12 TR **WRAP UP 7/26**

Ah, what a good wrap-up! I enjoyed looking at each and every one of your favorite pictures!

Thanks, I had a hard time picking which pictures to include! I originally had double that number, but didn't want to have that many included so I slowly weeded some out.

Steph, I love the wrap-up...well done. I'm glad you enjoyed Coral Reef...that one gets such a mixed bag of reviews and we have loved our last two visits.

Love the pics you selected as your favorites.

I LOVED Coral Reef, my whole meal from appetizer to dessert was great. I'm going back there in September.

You did a great job on the TR!

When I saw Captain EO on the list of new attractions, I just knew it would also be on the no interest in doing again list as well. :rotfl2::lmao: Really, why did they even bring it back?? :confused3

I was a little bit blown away by your list of characters. I knew you met a lot of them during the party nights, but I guess when you see the whole list in one place it is a little bit more impressive. Nicely done! :thumbsup2

The pictures are fantastic. You had a lot of very good options to choose from. I truly enjoyed reading about your trip and seeing the pictures you were able to capture.

Thank you! Captain EO was probably great when it first came out since it was innovative then, but now it just looks crappy. I know they brought it back since Honey I Shrunk the Audience was not doing well and for a while after MJ's death it did get more people in, but they over-extended it's welcome. I hope whatever replaces it is better.

I was blown away while typing that list of characters too. I had no idea I had met so many of them!

Thank you very much, I enjoyed reliving the trip through my TR. :goodvibes

Wow! It's amazing how much you did on your trip!!! I love all your favorite photos and can see why you loved them. Also, listing everyone you met WOW!! :)

It's great how much you can get done on a solo trip versus one with say, 2 young girls? ;) :rotfl: And thanks!

Great TR Stephanie!! :thumbsup2
Already subscribed to your next one!!

Thanks, glad you are on board for the next one too. :banana:

Thank you! Captain EO was probably great when it first came out since it was innovative then, but now it just looks crappy. I know they brought it back since Honey I Shrunk the Audience was not doing well and for a while after MJ's death it did get more people in, but they over-extended it's welcome. I hope whatever replaces it is better.
I've got to be honest about it though. I saw Captain EO during the first run that it was in the park. When they announced it was coming back, I didn't think I had any interest at all in seeing it. I sat and thought about it though and decided that it had been a long time since I'd seen it, so maybe it really wasn't as bad as I seemed to remember it. I pulled the video of it up on Youtube and I think about 2 minutes into it my initial reaction was confirmed. :rotfl2::rotfl:

I've got to be honest about it though. I saw Captain EO during the first run that it was in the park. When they announced it was coming back, I didn't think I had any interest at all in seeing it. I sat and thought about it though and decided that it had been a long time since I'd seen it, so maybe it really wasn't as bad as I seemed to remember it. I pulled the video of it up on Youtube and I think about 2 minutes into it my initial reaction was confirmed. :rotfl2::rotfl:

I didn't see it the first time it was in Epcot, and almost wish I hadn't seen it this time too! :rotfl2: But if I hadn't done it then I would have wondered so it's ok.

Wow, awesome list of meet and greets! I had a grand total of 3 on my solo trip and that's two more than I usually do! :rotfl:

Remind me again what kind of camera you have. Is it a DSLR? I'm going camera shopping soon, and I'm looking for options. I really just want a point and shoot that takes better night pictures that then one I have now.

I got up the ride vehicle/boat and got a picture of the wall mural there before we headed off.

545_zpsee8b55a9.jpg

I'm plugging along and really enjoying your TR so far! I saw the pic above really quickly and truly thought it was Spider Man! I was extremely confused as to what Spidey was doing in a Disney TR! :rotfl:

Wow, awesome list of meet and greets! I had a grand total of 3 on my solo trip and that's two more than I usually do! :rotfl:

Remind me again what kind of camera you have. Is it a DSLR? I'm going camera shopping soon, and I'm looking for options. I really just want a point and shoot that takes better night pictures that then one I have now.

I don't usually do meet and greets either, but going to MVMCP twice changed that!

I have a Nikon Coolpix L120 and I really like it. It's not small, but not huge either.

That's a great idea to do favorite pictures! I sense a theme of water, animal close-ups, and castle. ;)

I'm plugging along and really enjoying your TR so far! I saw the pic above really quickly and truly thought it was Spider Man! I was extremely confused as to what Spidey was doing in a Disney TR! :rotfl:

Glad you are enjoying it! :goodvibes

You know what's really funny is when I scrolled down and only saw the top of your post and the picture you quoted I though it was Spiderman too!! :lmao::rotfl2:

That's a great idea to do favorite pictures! I sense a theme of water, animal close-ups, and castle. ;)

I actually originally had almost 50 pictures instead of 25. At least 4 of the ones I eliminated were water/fountain pictures. I actually thought it was too many and someone might comment on the water theme if I had that many. Guess you noticed it anyway!! :rolleyes1 Is it any wonder I can't wait to move to the Gulf Coast of Florida?! :beach:

I LOVE water/fountains too so that's why I noticed. They would have been amongst my favorites as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter