HDDR Question

terri01p

DIS Veteran
Hello- was wondering if anyone knew if they took a family picture at the hoop dee doo review and if they do , how much does it cost? Also does anyone know how early before the 7:15 show you are suppose to show up ? Thank you.

Its been a few years since we have done the HDD last, but I remember they wanted us there fairly early...maybe an hour in advance. I remember doing a lot of waiting both times. ;)
Yes, they do take a family picture, but again, I forget how much they cost. Hopefully someone will have the exact cost for you.

We've been to the HDDR many times and no longer get the photos, but as I remember the last time we bought them ( maybe 2 years ago ) it was around $25 for the package. I think you can just buy a single picture if you wish, but we always bought the package so I don't know what the individual pieces cost. You don't need to be there that early, but I'd arrive and check in at least a half hour before show time. That gives you plenty of time to get your photos taken without having to wait too long. Have fun!

They take a family picture outside of the restaurant before you are seated.

Last spring they actually took two different poses. I think the package was about $28 with taxes (Same as Chef Mickey's) for 1 package. Our pictures came out great. We ended up buying both complete packages. It is one of my favorite shots of the three of us as a family - We gave the magnets as Chrustmas gifts this past year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter