• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you kept in touch with any CMs?

Just FYI: Axel (was on Magic) is currently quarantining to board the Wonder. (Which I'm stoked about assuming I actually get to finally do Alaska next summer!). Tony seems to be living his best life in Spain still.
Thanks for the update

I'm FB friends with our server from the first cruise my family did on the Fantasy. A couple of weeks ago, I saw that he posted about being on the Wonder in San Diego. I got super excited because my husband and I are having our wedding on the Wonder in March 2022 (was originally March 2021). I'm going to see if we can request him if he's still there. I think he said he would be moving to the Wish when it sets sail.

We are Facebook friends with our favorite server from the Magic. They have not heard anything yet. I would guess there will need to be progress soon on staffing the Magic for the summer cruises in the UK.
Hi. I know that this is maybe a little to far away yet but...any chance your server friend has a go to for the EBTA? Worth a shot!🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter