Have you had pre-trip Disney dreams/nightmares?

TNickell27

If they had Butterbeer at Epcot, I'd never leave.
Without fail, about two weeks before any Disney trip I take.... the dreams begin. I say dreams, but i really mean nightmares!

After months of planning, I know it's the pre-trip anxiety taking over... but man, these dreams are stressful!

A few nights ago I dreamed that I purchased Memory Maker and only took 3 photos total. The horror! Last night I dreamed that DH wanted to take an afternoon break on our Epcot day (we never do breaks). We both laid down to take a nap... and slept through the rest of the night... therefore, missing the rest of our Epcot park day and our Illuminations Dining package! HAHA! Does this happen to anyone else?

Without fail, about two weeks before any Disney trip I take.... the dreams begin. I say dreams, but i really mean nightmares!

After months of planning, I know it's the pre-trip anxiety taking over... but man, these dreams are stressful!

A few nights ago I dreamed that I purchased Memory Maker and only took 3 photos total. The horror! Last night I dreamed that DH wanted to take an afternoon break on our Epcot day (we never do breaks). We both laid down to take a nap... and slept through the rest of the night... therefore, missing the rest of our Epcot park day and our Illuminations Dining package! HAHA! Does this happen to anyone else?

For a long time my recurring bad dream involved being at Disney and being unable to actually get to a ride and start having fun. For example, we'd be driving to the park and keep missing the exit. Or we'd be at a resort and be waiting on the check from a server so we could pay and go. Some variation on being right on the edge of getting to have fun but not being able to get there.

For a long time my recurring bad dream involved being at Disney and being unable to actually get to a ride and start having fun.

I have these dreams too! In my dream I will suddenly be in Disney but with no hotel reservations, no tickets, no luggage, nothing! And no money to buy any of these things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter