Have you ever quit from a job before?

pigletgirl

Mama to 4 Disney loving kids!
And if you did, did you do the 2 week notice or did you just call your boss and tell them that you were looking for something else?

My boss is the biggest pain the in ***, and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of her nagging at all of us that we are not doing the things she wants, but when we ask her what she wants, she doesn't know. Its very confusing!

Thanks for helping me!

yep, i've quit a job before.
i handed in a letter for 2 weeks notice.

it just said something like;

dear ______

I regret to inform you that it is in my best personal interest to resign from my current job. Please accept this letter as my formal resignation and 2 weeks notice as of (Date you are handing it to them)

I would like to thank you for employing me in such a (insert random adjectives here....mine were fun and professional) environment. It was a pleasure to work here.

Sorry for any inconvience,

(Sign your name)

something to that effect.
you always want to make it nice and polite incase you ever want to go back or you need a reference in the future :D

GOOD LUCK!

Well...I've quit 4 jobs before...two of them I gave a two week notice (one was because the hours were quite unreasonable and the other was because I got no hours!).

The 3rd job I called them and told them I wasn't going to be coming back because I found another job.,...

The 4th one....I walked out on...NO NOTICE THERE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter