Have you ever herd of this?

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Not to make light of everything going on but today was the day they start selling MVMCP tickets. I called and the CM who I talked with said the dates were not loaded for sale yet. He asked if I wanted him to call me back. Have you ever had a CM ask to call you back. I have never in 20 years had this happen. Just wondering.....

Nevermind the CM called back and took my order. I have just never had someone offer to call back. It took me off gaurd.

We have had this happen a few times, once when when I had called to add a day to our resort ressie and for some reason our entire ressie was messed up. Rather then me sit on hold they offered to call back after it was fixed and they did. Great customer service!

Yes, I have had them call me a few times. Usually when they are having computer problems they offer to call back. I just call the 800 number though ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter