have you ever had anything stolen from you?

This is going to sound totally bizarre but here it goes...when I was in college I came home one day after work and took a shower. I went to dress and all of my matching panties and bras were gone!!! The only thing left were the ones full of holes. No joke, I called the police. I was freaking out! Sadly, they were never found!

I've had several things stolen from me over the years.

When I was in 4th grade, my brand new Christmas present, a new bike was stolen from the bike rack at school. It was a rather big walking/bike rider vicinity, and the bike rack was pretty big, maybe the size of a small picnic shelter. It had fencing from ground to roof and two locking gates. At dismissal, we all went out to ride home and the entire thing was wiped out. Well, except a few whimpy old broke down bikes we left. There was no sight line to the bike rack from the school, so somebody could have very easily pulled right up, cut the gates, cut all the bike locks and loaded up.

I am a Girl Scout Leader, and we have had people steal cookies right off the table. Twice at the same location in the same day. We don't sell there anymore. Some people are just lunatics and it's not even worth somebody losing their mind over a $4 box of cookies. The potential violence is just not worth it, especially is it's close proximity to the girls. I'm not chasing somebody down over a box of cookies. It's very wrong to steal, but somethings are not worth it.

In high school another student got caught red-handed by the teacher, stealing my wallet out of my purse. I used a tiny backpack style purse, hung over the back of my chair. Its computer class, everybody is working on their case loads, I have no worries that anybody is bothering my stuff, until I feel this odd sensation of my purse swinging on the back of my chair. Teacher remains silent, sends email to SRO, SRO confronts student who admits he stole my wallet

Lastly, is my mothers husbands son. It was the very first time I had ever met him, we had just moved to our town and we hosted Christmas. I could never for surely accuse him of stealing my new diamond earnings. All I knew for sure is they went missing around Christmas and I didn't get a good vibe from this kid, who I *think would have been maybe 16 or 17 at the time. My intuition was right, because when my mother separated from her husband, the son went on a tangent about that's not the only thing he stole from me and rambled off a list of things he stole and pawned from my mother as well. Digital camera, cash, earning, DVD player that went missing, small tools, DVD's, watches, and more cash.

Someone had the audacity to steal my mailbox!! Nothing fancy, just a standard mailbox. Right off the post by the street. The mailman knocked on my door to inform me it was missing.

It was attached pretty securely. Someone must have crow-barred it off the post.

I had my car stolen when I was 17. I've had my cars broken into three times and all three times my GPSs were stolen. Three bikes have been stolen. Although one was stolen and the neighbors saw the kid take it. We live in a small city so the cops caught him at the top of the street. So we got that one back. Also I had a gnome stolen from my garden last year. That pissed me off the most. It was a gift from my kids. :(

Several things over the years.

Four bicycles, the most recent one in September 2007.

My brother gave me an iPod Touch for Christmas 2011, and two weeks later we moved down the street to our current house. It went missing, and I thoroughly looked for it for four times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter