Have you ever been surprised something made it to lost and found

[/B]We were outside of City Hall after Spectromagic last Sept. when my DS took my hand to walk out. When we got back to the Poly I discovered that my brand new platinum 3.5 carat diamond wedding ring was gone. My husband had designed it for our 13th wedding anniversary that previous July. You can imagine my heartbreak! I called the conceirge at the Poly and they told me to keep calling Lost and Found. I called our insurance agent instead and realized that it was totally covered but still I missed it so. I called Lost and Found everyday at wouldn't you know it, on that Thursday she said that yes, she had a ring from the MK and it was found right after Spectromagic on that night. It had been swept up by a CM I guess. I described it to a tee, went over and picked it up after showing my ID. I was really doing the happy dance. I wrote WDW and wonderful letter commending their honest staff. Needless to say, I resized the ring down by half as soon as we were home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter