• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

have you ever been on a woman's retreat weekend?

newholiday

<font color=000099>Tomorrow is ME day<br><font col
How much do you (and your husband) feel would be reasonable? The lunch time speaker we had at the seminar today has a wknd retreat on the Cape. However its btwn 8-900 for the 2 nights! ouch ouch ouch
Think I may just read Joan Anderson's 3 books and do my own retreat. Picked up her 1st today "A year by the sea". Her DH was relocating to another state for a job. She took off for Cape Cod for a yr.

I've never done a weekend retreat. I have some friends who do - they go to a very expensive spa a couple of hours away. They spend about what you mentioned. I just can't justify that kind of money. I don't think I could enjoy myself $8-900. (With them, that's room only - no food, drinks, spa treatments, entertainment - which about doubles their cost.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter