• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have anyone got a postcard from Disney?

I started getting post cards from Disney after I stayed on site for the second time. Both times we stayed at the poly but I didn't get any postcards until a month after we got back from the second trip. Maybe they didn't have the post card program after our first trip. I'm not sure. My friends stay at AS once a year and have yet to get a postcard. Maybe it's where you stay.

I do know that you never had to present the postcard, just know the code to get the discount. I haven't received a post card in a while so I'm not sure what discounts are out there.:D

Louisa - I'd love to get a post card too! I've stayed on-site twice (once at the Poly last November), but nothing yet. Generally you will be asked to produce the post card at check-in at your Disney resort in order to qualify for the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter