• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion Holiday...

Horizons16

DIS Veteran
Im just curious if anyone has the script from the Holiday version... if you could send me a link or something that would be great!

Thanks Everyone...
I cant wait for my second try here!!!

Thank God Matterhorn will be open this time or else i would have cried for days and days...

Script? A printed version?

You know all of the songs that you see on scrolls while waiting in line, I was wondering if you could buy a DVD of them? I thought my questions kind of are a long the same lines as the OPs questions.

Susan

I do somewhere, but I'll have to dig it out. You can actually buy the Haunted Mansion Holiday cd which has the whole ride through audio. It's awesome.

Outside the haunted mansion they have scrolls with all of the words written to the christmas music posted. They also sell a CD of the music at the Park. My kids really like it!

I'll have to look for that album next time.. thats something i never really knew about.
All the CD's that disney puts out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter