Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Is it my browser because nothing seems to come up when I click the link?
It isn't just you, I can't see it either. I have tried on IE, chrome and Safari. It must be their website. Google the event online, another site has a write up about when and where and ticket price ($299). Tickets go on sale Thursday, it looks like.

I would have been all over this, but I know that I just can't come to life from 1am - 4am. I'd literally be the walking dead and probably wouldn't remember anything afterward.

LOL, same...I can barely stay awake past 10pm anymore. Plus, knowing I could buy a Flex Pass for the same price as 2 tickets to this event is a tough pill to swallow.

This is going to be tougher than the sorcerer's package at D23. Of course I'm going to try to get tickets. This is going to get snapped up by all the re-sellers. It's a shame. I never know the tricks to increase my chances. Crossing fingers.

I was over in a facebook group and someone reported the link was taken down. Apparently an official announcement hasn't been made yet. That seems weird, as the ticket's reportedly go on sale Thursday. I booked a room just in case, but will hold off on plane tickets. I expect this to be similar to the after hours hard ticket events we have here in FL.

I think the details have been taken down temporarily, presumably because changes have/will be made. In the meantime, try this non-Disney link. It seems that all the necessary details are there. This be the link.

Now: the event sounds fantastic... except for its timing: 1:00 - 3:00 a.m. Speaking for myself, I doubt I’d get full enjoyment out of it myself, being primarily a morning person (which is how I make Sunday morning rope drops with such (relative) ease. I do like that many of the other attractions in that part of the park will also be open: Pirates, Big Thunder. Like others have observed, I’m not willing to shell out $300 for all of that, not that it isn’t worth it. I dare say that both nights will sell out easily :-). Would I go for, say, $100? Probably.

My husband and I love Haunted Mansion & have a HM themed guest room. I would have loved to have gone to this, about 2 hours earlier in the night and for 1/3rd of the price. How are we supposed to drop over half a grand for the chance to go shopping?! Naw, not in my budget.

This is going to be tougher than the sorcerer's package at D23. Of course I'm going to try to get tickets. This is going to get snapped up by all the re-sellers. It's a shame. I never know the tricks to increase my chances. Crossing fingers.
Selling expensive merchandise is one of the objectives of events like this and the Sorcerer's Package. I did the Sorcerer's Package for the 2017 expo (failed to get tickets for 2019), and was amazed by the amount of merchandise at the pre-sale pickup (hundreds of large bags filled with merchandise).

I get it, but the event capacity is super small. At least with sorcerer there are also general admission tickets for the fans to enjoy the offerings. It’s going to be 999 resellers and social media folks. Commoners like myself with a lifelong obsession of all things HM will be very lucky if we get tickets before they sell out.

And what about the 1 ticket per person per reservation??? Who wants to go to this alone?
I hope there is further clarification before Thursday.

Is that what was stated on the ticket page, one ticket per reservation? If so, that puts me out. I could see two, but one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!