Has Theme Park Purchases to Resort Delivery Returned?

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
When purchasing items in the park, have they returned to delivering your bags to the Disney hotel or at minimum taking them to the front of the park?

They will hold your packages at that store and you can return to it later. They didn’t let us do it during MNSSHP though.
Really? I’ve never been able to do this when I asked. Granted I asked over a year ago and they said no (the Emporium), so I’ve not asked since. Where have you been able to have your packages held? That would at least be something!

Really? I’ve never been able to do this when I asked. Granted I asked over a year ago and they said no (the Emporium), so I’ve not asked since. Where have you been able to have your packages held? That would at least be something!
Pandora the FOP gift shop offered it to us at AK. The emporium is who said no during a party. Not sure if the emporium does not let you in general as it is the largest store I believe inside a park.

They will hold your packages at that store and you can return to it later. They didn’t let us do it during MNSSHP though.
No. For the most part, this is not true or the general rule. Maybe they just do it at that store or maybe you had a cast member who thought they could just hold it for you. They definitely do not allow that at Magic Kingdom. Was that recently??

No. For the most part, this is not true or the general rule. Maybe they just do it at that store or maybe you had a cast member who thought they could just hold it for you. They definitely do not allow that at Magic Kingdom. Was that recently??
In April but then was denied in August at the Emporium. Must have just been the cast member.

We do our shopping all on one day at each park and just have the last shop we purchase at send it all hone for us. They take care o& it and if anything breaks they replace it

They will hold your packages at that store and you
We do our shopping all on one day at each park and just have the last shop we purchase at send it all hone for us. They take care o& it and if anything breaks they replace it
That is great for people who want to pay the additional for FedEX and UPS. Not all people want to pay that for shipping. Plus, Disney doesn't charge by the weight. They charge by total. If you purchase $400 in pins, you will pay $45 for something that is barely a pound.

Just note that if there’s something you really want, get it when you see it. I found A hoodie that I really like and thought I’d get it later in the trip. Nope. Totally gone in the size I wanted and they couldn’t find it anywhere else on property. Lesson learned to just get it when I see it.

Does any gift shop do this? Does anyone know if resorts do this?

Does any gift shop do this? Does anyone know if resorts do this?
Yes, resort gift shops do this. Just need receipts for all purchases and know that certain items are excluded, like popcorn buckets (although I believe I’ve seen a few reports that they will ship those if you have other items).

No, it doesn’t - sorry - but to suggest the resource expense of resort delivery of thousands of daily purchasing guests across 20-30K rooms (or even amongst just the resort pick-up) can be managed by / is the equivalent of only two CMs - is just wrong.
I think this was in response to the suggestion of transporting/hold guest purchases at the front of the parks in a central location and not for resort delivery which would be much more complicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter