Has the DIS UNPLUGGED podcast gone sour?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by darthmickeystl, Feb 23, 2018.

1. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

Exactly. No one show can cover everything that everybody wants to see and hear. The great thing is that there are so many options out there. For example, I do sometimes watch stuff from Attractions magazine because they cover a lot of stuff in the Orlando area beyond Disney and Universal, so I look to them for info on other attractions and things to do in the area. The DIS really doesn't cover that stuff at all since The Trip ended.

2. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Have to admit, @CampbellzSoup - I also stopped watching that particular vlogger a LONG time ago, fo just the reason you mentioned. I mean - he was fun to watch, but in the time I dedicate to watching vloggers, I want/need MORE than "just fun" personally.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. SorcererHeidi

@FigmentKrazee - First - All hail the purple dragon! :) I never experienced the prizematroin, but sure wish I would have - I've never heard anybody say anything but fun, and great things about it!

5. SorcererHeidi

@Mackenzie Click-Mickelson - Very well said, and exactly how I feel - I watch different creators/providers to fulfill different needs for me. And I don't watch all content from some creators if it doesn't interest me. But I do LOVE there is so much choice - for me - it's just like Disney World. or a wonderful buffet - different strokes - and not even for different folks - sometimes even I want to see something different!

6. rteetz

rteetz Rumors and News Moderator Moderator

Agree for the most part. I very much am someone who watches everything I can. I watch more stuff on YouTube than I do TV these days.

I love the quality of the DIS content more than pretty much anyone. Their videos do take a bit longer to come out though and that’s probably due to that quality aspect.

I also like live streaming but most of the time again the quality isn’t there. There are trade offs with every Disney/theme park related channel/site.

7. beastlyprince

beastlyprince Mouseketeer

That is if the same people are filming them.

#TeresaAndKathyDoDisneyShow

jcb likes this.