Has mask policy changed?

CeCe0906

Mouseketeer
I got an email today from Disney reminding me of my upcoming park reservations. It had this in the email
"At this time, all Guests (ages 2 and up) must wear face coverings when indoors, including on many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, regardless of vaccination status."

But on their Updates page it states
"It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors and in enclosed transportation. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas."

Now, I'm already planning to mask up in a crowded indoor queue or in a ride like Nemo Subs or Rise where you are shoulder to shoulder for a good bit of time. I'm in the minority around my area in that I mask up in grocery stores or movie theaters. I'm not an anti masker by any means.

Just wondering what is correct

No mask mandate unless something changed overnight. But the PP seems to note no change. Masks are optional, with one exception. The first aid center and baby care center mandate masking, so that why I would recommend bringing a mask to the parks in case you need to visit either location. I pray you won't have to visit first aid and have a very safe and fun trip. Enjoy DLR!

There hasn't been any changes ,the website is the most up to date but unfortunately often that verbiage in the emails is outdated.
It happens quite often in large corporations where the smallest changes go un noticed or just not prioritized.
Stores here still have the " required" signs all over even though we haven't had one in a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter