• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Maleficent returned to the Magic Kingdom Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
I read an article about a month ago that said the dragon float would return soon. Has it started back yet? We leave in 10 days and would love to seek it back.

We are there December 15... any chance by then? My daughter is 6 and it’s her absolutely favorite. She was in tears when we saw the video of the fire.

We will be there next week. I was considering canceling our Tony’s Parade lunch package since the dragon wasn’t back, but if it might be back, I’ll keep the reservation a little longer and maybe just cancel the day before if it’s not back yet.

We will be there next week. I was considering canceling our Tony’s Parade lunch package since the dragon wasn’t back, but if it might be back, I’ll keep the reservation a little longer and maybe just cancel the day before if it’s not back yet.

We are in a similar boat. We won’t make a special trip over to Magic Kingdom to see the parade if no dragon. We already have one day at Magic Kingdom but we are leaving early to rest to go back that night for the Christmas Party.

With Festival of Fantasy being replaced by the Christmas parade from December 22nd to 31st, my guess would be the dragon will return with the parade from January 1st. :)

With Festival of Fantasy being replaced by the Christmas parade from December 22nd to 31st, my guess would be the dragon will return with the parade from January 1st. :)

Hopefully! My MK day is Jan 1st. Heheh :-)

I have been whining because my family is not really into the parade, but if the Dragon is not back, I am okay if we miss it for something else.

I hope it is there with the new year because my daughter will be in MK with her school band trip on 1/2 and really wants to see it again

I was hoping it would be earlier but I bet you are correct. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for December 15 but I’m guessing we will have to catch the dragon next trip.

We saw the parade once on our November trip. Still a very nice parade, but if the dragon had been there, I would have insisted we see it twice.

I gotta say...the dragon has been MIA for months now. They`ve really had time to bring her back from her "rehab". What`s the holdup? They just don`t care? It`s the only parade on property!

We saw the parade once on our November trip. Still a very nice parade, but if the dragon had been there, I would have insisted we see it twice.

I gotta say...the dragon has been MIA for months now. They`ve really had time to bring her back from her "rehab". What`s the holdup? They just don`t care? It`s the only parade on property!

Considering the insiders on here have said the rebuilt dragon is on property and they have been rehearsing for its return, I highly doubt it’s because they don’t care.

Considering the insiders on here have said the rebuilt dragon is on property and they have been rehearsing for its return, I highly doubt it’s because they don’t care.

I believe the safest bet would be after NYE, as someone said, considering the parade will go on hiatus for a week after Dec 24th it will be ideal for them to test everything out perfectly.

Still, if it comes earlier then great!!

I believe the safest bet would be after NYE, as someone said, considering the parade will go on hiatus for a week after Dec 24th it will be ideal for them to test everything out perfectly.

Still, if it comes earlier then great!!

Okay that would be kinda awesome if it came back on new years eve

FWIW, the Festival of Fantasy parade returns from being on holiday hiatus 1/1/2019. They run Mickey’s Once Upon at Christmastime Parade as the daytime parade 12/22-12/31 at 12pm and 3:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter