Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

macntosh, maybe you didn't read my last post. I asked my parents again and to agreed to register :) . I thought better of it and I don't really want to argue about this any more, its finished thank goodness.

Why would you resort to name-calling and making accusations about me though? I can have a discussion but I can't call my opponent names; I'm sorry, its not very mature if you ask me.

~C.B.

I just got my codes for todays puzzle-Yes I have 3 accounts, but I have 2 kids that play too, so they get my extras. But for now, I am entering them all and will give them their prizes when I can evenly divide prizes. So far, I have received 8 codes. I think I messed one account up on Friday. For day 1 puzzle, I got a Turret chair and a poster. For Day 2, I got 2 turret chairs and TD magic(300 credits used in Central Plaza). And for Day 3, I got a t shirt and 2 TD magics( not yet used).

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Between my sister and I were have 3 accounts to use. They are from my mom, dad, and older sister. Well each day we switch who gets that extra 3rd code. Well I just received my code and the 3rd account got a code, but for some reason the one for my sister to get her code with was never sent one. There has to be something wrong, because they were sent in not too long after eachother. I made sure each account got signed off of and then got back on each of them. Has this happened to anybody yet?

It might be because of this -
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285555

Even if you log out of ebay, sometimes it doesn't log you out of the contest. Instead, it revises the entry made by the first account. So you need to follow that log out link before you send in another mickey submission. I hope that makes sense.

hdmonkeybug said:
I just got my codes for todays puzzle-Yes I have 3 accounts, but I have 2 kids that play too, so they get my extras. But for now, I am entering them all and will give them their prizes when I can evenly divide prizes. So far, I have received 8 codes. I think I messed one account up on Friday. For day 1 puzzle, I got a Turret chair and a poster. For Day 2, I got 2 turret chairs and TD magic(300 credits used in Central Plaza). And for Day 3, I got a t shirt and 2 TD magics( not yet used).

Isn't this day 3? I have gotten 2 codes for 2 entries and entered today as well. I will get the code for that tomorrow won't I? Did I miss the first day?

Peacefully said:
It might be because of this -
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285555

Even if you log out of ebay, sometimes it doesn't log you out of the contest. Instead, it revises the entry made by the first account. So you need to follow that log out link before you send in another mickey submission. I hope that makes sense.

Maybe you can help me with this question, Peacefully, since you seem to be dealing with this issue as well. If you made an entry on a second account, and got the "revised" message - will you eventually receive a code for that account and it will just take longer, or are you out of luck for that entry? I read the earlier post about this, and I'm not exactly clear on what Ebay is saying will happen. Thanks for any info.

I just got my codes for todays puzzle-Yes I have 3 accounts(which I have had for years), but I have 2 kids that play too, so they get my extras. But for now, I am entering them all and will give them their prizes when I can evenly divide prizes. So far, I have received 8 codes. I think I messed one account up on Friday. For day 1 puzzle, I got a Turret chair and a poster. For Day 2, I got 2 turret chairs and TD magic(300 credits used in Central Plaza). And for Day 3, I got a t shirt and 2 TD magics( not yet used).

sassymom said:
Isn't this day 3? I have gotten 2 codes for 2 entries and entered today as well. I will get the code for that tomorrow won't I? Did I miss the first day?
Yes today is Day 3, apparently they are ahead of schedule, but I did enter early this morning for today and just got my codes.

PrincessOp said:
Maybe you can help me with this question, Peacefully, since you seem to be dealing with this issue as well. If you made an entry on a second account, and got the "revised" message - will you eventually receive a code for that account and it will just take longer, or are you out of luck for that entry? I read the earlier post about this, and I'm not exactly clear on what Ebay is saying will happen. Thanks for any info.
If you got the revised message, it means that the 1st account was not completely logged out of the contest. Which means that your second account didn't get an entry. If you get this in the future, just follow the instructions above on how to log out. And then sign into second account, and do it again. You can revise entries as much as you want until midnight pacific time, so the revised entry would be your final entry for the 1st account. Hope this makes sense, but you MUST be completely logged off from one account to enter for second account.

Sparkle_Cherry said:
macntosh, maybe you didn't read my last post. I asked my parents again and to agreed to register :) . I thought better of it and I don't really want to argue about this any more, its finished thank goodness.

Why would you resort to name-calling and making accusations about me though? I can have a discussion but I can't call my opponent names; I'm sorry, its not very mature if you ask me.

~C.B.

I went back and edited, cause I did miss your post as you will see if you go back and read as well. I said congrats.

I really don't know how Bright Eyes is name calling, but ok. Enjoy the codes.

jasonpwns said:
For today? what is your ebay account name

No, the code I got this morning was for yesterday. I got one yesterday afternoon for Friday, and one this morning for yesterday. I just checked the message box, and my code for today was there. So I've gotten 3 total for 3 days. From them, I've gotten two pins and a poster.

The ebay account is my husband's and I don't think he'd be cool with me sharing the name. ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked but is there a thread anywhere that has posted the pictures of what all of these items look like?

hdmonkeybug said:
If you got the revised message, it means that the 1st account was not completely logged out of the contest. Which means that your second account didn't get an entry. If you get this in the future, just follow the instructions above on how to log out. And then sign into second account, and do it again. You can revise entries as much as you want until midnight pacific time, so the revised entry would be your final entry for the 1st account. Hope this makes sense, but you MUST be completely logged off from one account to enter for second account.

Yeah that's what I had figured. It stinks because that means I'm out two different entries because of that.

I just got my code after submitting my entry yesterday at around 9:30, It was the T-Shirt :banana:

I got a Pink turret (11/24) and a Dream poster (11/25)

AH.. I just got my code for yesterday and I got The Treasure Detector magic...I don't know if you know it but they must have changed it now says good for 30 days... Hubby got another Captain Hooks chair.

macntosh said:
I went back and edited, cause I did miss your post as you will see if you go back and read as well. I said congrats.

I really don't know how Bright Eyes is name calling, but ok. Enjoy the codes.

Thank you for the edit, I saw it I was writing my post. I only meant that it seemed a bit harsh to me, and heavy with sarcasm; but I can't really argue with that, I am very sarcastic myself sometimes. I apologize macntosh, for working everyone up over this. Best of luck with your codes! ::yes::

~C.B.

DaraAllen said:
Oh, and sparky, you know if you had asked me about it, I'd have been riding your behind like everybody else! You did the right thing by talking to your parents. Honesty is always best with us parents. Going behind our backs makes us evil parents!

LoL! I know you would have, and if VMK had sound you would literally talk me right out of it! :rotfl2:

tolkien7 said:
Although it may have seemed rather lecture-like, I think the folks here on the Dis boards gave you some great advice. I also think you made a very adult decision, proving that you are most deserving of your parents' trust.

Now, my wish for you is that you don't get stuck with Treasure Detector Magic, because it stinks! I hope you get some really good prizes. Enjoy the contest! (I got the magic, poster, and my husband got the turret chair - which I immediately stole!!!).

Thank you CL_DocHT, I realized it was good advice and I'm very happy that I was able to see sense and prevent a big weight of guilt on my shoulders.

Best wishes with your codes, and wish me luck NOT to get the TD Magic( unless I get inferno from it :rolleyes: )! Congratulations on stealing the turret chair. It's one of the nicest pieces, and my personal fav!

~C.B.

p.s. LoL, macntosh. Sarcasm is certainly an undesirable trait, that unfortunately I have been blessed with as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter