Has Anyone Heard Of Or Used Avenue Limo Service?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We went through the Mousesavers website (thank you, Mary!) and obtained quotes from Limos.com for roundtrip transfers between LAX and Disney. Most of the quotes were approx. $240 but Avenue LS emailed that they would do it for $75 each way (which is actually cheaper than using the Airport Bus). I know the old saying "If It Seem Too Good To Be True..."

Anybody heard of them? Thanks!

Sorry I can't help, but the service I use whenever I travel is Airport Service . You can plug in pretty much the major airports in the US and put in for a car, limo, van, etc. I've had nothing but great service from them.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Maybe thats for a towncar and not a limo? You should double check that. I paid $70 to go from Anaheim area to Hollywood in a towncar.

Sorry I haven't used that service but I just used Mousesavers as well and from Long Beach the bids were about 245 round trip and LS came in at 110 one way. Please let us know what you end up doing. Goodluck!

Sounds like I need to give them a call and reconfirm that it's a limo capable of carrying eight passengers. I went to their website and it looks like you need to provide credit card info. to make a ressie. Does anyone know if there is some type of "watch group" in the L.A. area that monitors limo companies? I'd hate to give personal info. and then have them not show up and wonder if we had been compromised in anyway.

Mousesavers said to use Los Angeles, Orange County (North) for Disneyland drop-offs, so that's what I did.

B.T.W., I did send an email to Avenue LS asking them to verify the $75 one-way was for a party of eight. I have received no response yet.

Sorry, guess I missed that.

When I went through the online forms to requests quotes, it showed me which size/style of vehicle the quote would be for. I assume you selected super-stretch for 8 people? If so, then that should be what the quote you received is for. I'm waiting on quotes as well so will post what I get back.

UPDATE: Just got my first quote from International Limousines and they say they guarantee to beat any price.

Also try Bill Hayes Transportation - 714-624-0992
VERY dependable and reliable.

When I went to Disneyland I used Best Limo 1-800-827-7411 and I had Dave. I did use a towncar but this time I got a Limo. They are very nice and will go over how many in your party. When Dave came and got us he had drinks in the car waiting for us. We had never been to DL so he drove around the park to show us it. He had kids and told me that I would have to buy this and that he was as much in to me goingt to DL as I was. I had a very nice ride with him

PrincessSitka, does Best Limo have a website that you know of, and how much do they charge? My best friend and I are headed to DL in Sept, and after experiencing a town car 3 years ago when I went to WDW, I'm hooked, and the guy who picked you up sounds like a gem!! I did do a search for Best Limo, but the website I found doesn't tell you much, and it has an 800 number and two other numbers, the area codes aren't familiar, 732-727-0500 609-448-4215 and I don't know the area codes around SoCal.

Thanks

Jules

As a follow-up on Avenue LS -- I did call them to confirm pricing and was told that they made a mistake and were quoting Towncar prices vs. Limo when they gave me the rate of $75 each way. Limo price is $120. By the time we add in the taxes and gratuity, it will be a lot cheaper to just take the Airport Bus. So I guess that's what we'll do. :)

Thanks for the update. I received several quotes via e-mail that I thought were pretty reasonable. 3 out of 5 came back with a second e-mail to state they quoted the one-way price instead of roundtrip so I needed to double the quote. Think we'll stick with Super Shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter