Has anyone heard about AAA?

hhender102

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard when the AAA discounts for 2005 will be out? When I spoke with my AAA rep yesterday, she had no idea :(

I really cannot say when the AAA codes for next year will be out. Just want to say that you do not have to book through AAA to get the discount. You are better off booking directly through Disney. That way if a code comes out with a better discount you can call them and they will give you that code in place of the AAA discount. AAA would have no idea when the discounts come out since it is totally controlled by Disney. Too many people book through AAA thinking they are getting a discount - which may or may not be the case since only a certain number of rooms per resort are given the discount. You may end up paying rack rate through AAA without realizing it.

Thanks for the info. I have already made our ressies through Disney. I was just hoping there would be some discount during our stay. Since we are not going until Feb, I know nothing will be out from Disney until late in the year (if at all), so I was just wondering what the AAA discount (if available) would be.
Thanks again!

Last year they released the room only AAA discounts sometime in July.As soon as they were released, I booked our rooms for this past April/May. I turned my reservation over to Dreams Unlimited hoping to get further discounts when they came out. Sue Ellen at DU did get a Disney Visa discount for our Boardwalk Inn room, saved over $1000.00 on top of the AAA discounted price but the GF was completely booked for our timeframe. I was so glad to at least have the AAA discount on the GF because that was all we got in the end.Keep checking here because someone will post as soon as they are released and also over on mousesavers.Good Luck!!!

Being a AAA member for over 30 years, I can tell you that AAA does not always have the best discounts. Sometimes they do, or they offer a perk that other agency can not offer. Shop around and get the best package, and then check the prices for booking each item (room, tickets, air, etc.) seperately. Don't be afraid to tell them you shop around. Make that travel agent work for you!

Sorry I can't speak of 2005 discounts - but I have a 15% AAA discount for June 2004. I booked thru Disney - not AAA though. I wrote out local AAA office about a package/pricing and they didn't give me a very good quote. But when I booked thru Disney - I just said I had AAA and got the discount automatically.

I was just wondering about the 2005 AAA discounts too. July isn't too long to wait--yahoo!

Hi - I booked with Disney about a 1.5 weeks ago - at that time the cm told me aaa rates for 2005 ( I booked for May 05) should be out in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Maggie1. I'll put up a post if I hear that they are out. If you hear first, are you all willing to do the same?

Thanks!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter