Has anyone gotten Entertainment rate this December for HRH or PBH?

Loudbmw

Florida Retiree Wannabe
We are currently booked the the Swan but would like to try PBH or HRH at Universal. Last time I called they didn't have any dates with the Entertainment card for this december. Anyone had any luck?

Lou:pinkbounc

I called last week for Jan 2+3, and was told to call back monthly, but that entertainment rates were not usually released until 3-4 months prior. So, all we can do is keep trying!
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi,
We have ressies at the HRH for Dec.7-9 (fri-sun)via the entertainment card price...I made the ressies in the beginning of Jan. so maybe they are sold out (Ent. Rates) for the dates you are looking for.

We called, I think, in February for our trip from Nov 29 through Dec 2 but at first we just booked for Sat, Dec. 1 and got the $117 Entertainment rate, then a month later we added Fri, Nov 30, and then just a month ago we added Nov 29 all at the low Entertainment rate.

Maybe they are all gone.

All I can tell you is that I was able to book a week 11/25-12/2 at the entertainment rate in February.

If anyone gets up a petition for us pre FOTL change reservationist let me know (in the event that they change the policy before the end of the year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter