Has anyone ever won trip to wdw

I have a good friend whose mother-in-law won a trip for 4 to WDW back in 2005. The mother-in-law took my friend's entire family(herself, hubby, daughter, son). They only had to pay for one person because the trip was for 4 and 5 people went.

They had a really great time.

We won from Radio Disney. Air fare, four nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge right by the giraffes and 5 day park hopper passes for all four of us.

My DH won when he was 20, from a bank. It was flight, tickets and hotel off property.

I won a trip with Bob and Tom (nationally syndicated now) back in 1999. It was airfare and accomodations at the Dolphin over Mother's Day weekend. I really enjoyed being so close to Epcot.

When i was much younger we won a trip through the BOZO show for being the 25th caller with the magical word of the day.

I won at trip from our local radio station back in 2002 when I could answer a trivia question correctly (two people before me got it wrong) and then was selected out of 45 finalists.
We got five night hotel, six day park hoppers, airfare, transfers and $1500 in recreation money. It was a great trip. :wizard: We stayed at the GF and used the recreation money for spa services, parasailing, La Nouba, Captains boating plan, Neverland club for kids, water park tickets and PI tickets.

My mom won a trip for 2 in 1982 with air, passes and, hotel (Polynesian). They even gave us some money to spend at the big Disney store. It was at the agricultural fair in Bermuda (we lived there until I was 7).

My MIL won a 7 day trip to WDW back in the early '90's. It was a trip for four and she took her DH and her CO-WORKER that sits next to her(and she brought a friend) because the were both trying to do the radio call in for the trip.
She felt it was the 'right' thing to do.:confused3

Yes!! I had just booked our first trip at a Value for the week of the 4th of July years ago (2001). A week later I won a trip on the radio station!! We ended up staying at the Yacht Club, got airfare, park hoppers, VIP for parades, Disney Dollars and a bunch of WDW gifts. The best part was the trip was for four people and we only had two (since DS was free), so we had extra hoppers and were able to extend our stay (at a value at our expense for the room). It was a GREAT trip and we've been hooked since!

Yep...
I won a trip in 2006...
You can read my trip report...the link is below...
It was the most fabulous thing ever! :banana: People still ask us for details about it all the time! :goodvibes

For those of you fortunate ones who have won trips, how difficult was the tax responsibility? Did it make you regret you accepted the trip when you realized how much the taxes would be? Just curious. It always seems like a dream come true, but I'm not so sure if you're saddled with taxes you weren't planning on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter