Has anyone ever done Premium Package with AAA discount?

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
My DH always plays at least 4 rounds of golf. I would love to see LaNouba. We eat several meals at signature dining restaurants. Throw in a few tours and a carriage ride, the price may be worth it for us. Has anyone ever done this package with AAA discount? Did the discount save you much? We always stay at one of the deluxe hotels but Coronado looks nice. We already bought airline tickets for 01/05 to 01/15. I think I am trying to talk myself into Coronado or one of the other moderates and trying the package. Any pros or cons anyone can offer? Thanks in advance.

The AAA discount has nothing to do with what package you choose. Its a % off of the room. It will be the same discount whether you have premium, platinum, or nothing

The rate AAA quoted this afternoon is almost $600 ($584 to be exact) less than the price listed on the Disney website for the premium package. Same dates, CSR, king size bed room. That seems like more than just the standard AAA room discount. I priced the package for 9 nights. Please correct me if I am wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter