Has anyone bought tickets at ticketmania,com/discounttickets.com?

JenC025

Mouseketeer
This place has really good prices but I am a little nervous buying park tickets online. (I've heard that people steal park tickets and you don't find out that the ticket you bought is stolen until you try to use them at the park) Anyway, they have four day park hopper tickets for 196.00 adult 156.00 child and free shipping. Plus, they sell all other tickets for dinners, Universal etc. It's the cheapest place I've found for tickets.

If you follow the link on the top of this board you can buy a 4 day hopper for 198. You can get similar pricing from your local AAA office or from Wal Mart Travel on 192.
Why deal with an unknown company to save $2?

they have great prices plus if you buy the pirates and/or arabian nights dinner tickets your order ships free. (which is good because our son is looking forward to the pirates dinner) They deliver the tickets to your hotel room and include a free orlando travel packet (worth 19.95) I think it's got coupons. Anyway, they are registered with the better business bureau. Hope I didn't offend anyone I know this site sells tickets too but every little bit saved really can add up and help out.

ticketmania.com has recieved very good reviews, especially on the Universal Studios boards. They ship all orders free and the tickets usually come with a packet of coupons and brochures. From what I've heard delivery is fast and the prices are great.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

So you can buy tickets at the Wal-Mart in Orlando? 192 and what exit? Far out!

You should buy your tickets through this board.

They are so modest about it that many people don't know that the many discussion forums here are hosted by a real live travel agency that specializes in WDW and Orlando theme park vacations. That means they get some great deals and can pass along some good prices.

Tickets to the parks are not discounted anywhere near as much as they used to be some years ago. Like someone here said, you might save $2.

So why not buy your tickets from Pete, just as a small way of saying "Thank you" for the terrific service he provides in these boards. I run some web sites myself and can tell you that maintaining this site ain't cheap.ˇ

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter