Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

Just got a 2 week MiniVan rental in May for $582 w/ this code.
Cheapest I was finding anywhere was $900. Thanks OP.
Now i just need a good coupon; not finding any good ones; but need to look better, just did a quick skim & most came up as expired.

am I correct that the only way to get this is through Travelocity ?

This is a great code-

Just called Budget- gave them the code & the reservation lady
got me $225.00 before taxes for a SUV (Jeep Cherokee or similar)
she also added a coupon code w/out me asking which will
save us an additional $32.00 :banana:

we are paying roughly $323.00 from 04/04/10 - 04/11/10
which includes taxes & $60.00 for infant seat-

best deal I've found for the week after Easter-

I am frustrated, yesterday I was given a rate of 365.00 total with all taxes etc but didnt book (had to make sure my two friends were on board with the SUV) and then today they same size suv was quoted 500.83 with taxes & fees. SO now I have to check with them again.

I wish it was just my money I was spending, I would have made an executive decision. lol. grrrr.

I just checked the National codes posted-for my dates (July 9-18). The price I got was $873 vs $379 thru Budget.
I hope National comes down for July travel, because they are my first choice, but for $500, I'll stick with door #2.

I booked last night at the 500 rate, and today it is up to 950 with the code!!!! Book early!!!!! The price really jumps up the week before. :)

we used this last week without issue. minivan from MCO, 10 days for $450 including tax. thanks for the tip webworm.

I keep reading all these fantastic money saving deals people get...

I've searched every car rental agency I can think of, using every code and coupon # I've read on the DIS, and see very little difference in prices from not having any discounts! Maybe it's because I'm renting a smaller vehicle than most of the happy posters?

I am satisfied with the rates I find, but am curious why the codes and coupons make so little difference when I search...

So, if I use Budget with a coupon code, will I not see the coupon price come off until I return the car?

Second, I was told I can't use the kiosk my first trip or until they get a hard copy of my credit card. Could I walk into a local Budget and ask them to take a copy of my credit card? I hate waiting in rental car lines with little kids.

Lastly, if I have to wait in line, can I join their club the week before I go even if I make my reservation now? I don't want them holding any information on me (like my credit card number) if I get a better rate and change the reservation to Alamo, National. etc.

Thanks.

Used X474200 with coupon code of MUWZ023 at the recommendation of webworm(here on these boards).
Just back from our trip. Picked up 2/16(MCO) dropped off 2/23(TPA) and it all worked fine.
Reserved online for estimated cost: MINIVAN $270 plus tax/fees of $83.85 for total of: $353.85 (this was much cheaper than the $550-900 others wanted for a minivan for the same timeframe).
Got to TPA on 2/23 and my final bill was: $324, I think the coupon must have been for $30 and was automatically applied at return.
Anyway, my experience was very favorable. Got a very nice Toyota Sienna w/low mileage and I thank webworm and these boards for saving me some $$ while in FL even though the van sat in the parking lot at Disney hotel for the 1st 3 days it was cheaper than picking it up on the back end of our trip.
I would use Budget again!

Hi. Just wondering what the chances of getting a Sienna are? I would like to book using this code but when I try it comes up with Ford Freestar or similar. I need an 8-passenger van but I don't see that as an option. Just comes up minivan. I was wondering if they have both 7 and 8 passenger vans and you get what is available since it seems you can't book the Sienna specifically. Anybody know? Thanks!

I have been searching all over the internet and this code seems to be a travelocity code that has been in use for the past few years, but noone has actually given more specifics.

Really REALLY green here when it comes to renting a vehicle --
This code seems to be a fantastic deal!
I see a place to add in a coupon code as well, is there really a coupon I should be looking for to sweeten this deal? :goodvibes :confused3

Really REALLY green here when it comes to renting a vehicle --
This code seems to be a fantastic deal!
I see a place to add in a coupon code as well, is there really a coupon I should be looking for to sweeten this deal? :goodvibes :confused3

Try MUWZ023. It won't show as you make your booking. Budget takes the amount off when you return the car. I've seen it variously mentioned as $25.00 or $30.00 off.

Thank you for this code! I just booked Oct. 30-Nov. 6 in Tampa (the flight was alot cheaper than MCO) for $287 total with taxes for a minivan. THis was SO much cheaper than everywhere else. Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter