Has anybody purchased tickets through Plum Benefits?

pwillunlv

Mouseketeer
Through my employer, I recently received access to Plum Benefits. Has anybody ever purchased tickets from them? They appear to be one of the best discounts (outside of military) that I have found.

Adult 2-Day Hopper $199.00 ($18.00 off)
Child 2-Day Hopper $187.00 ($17.00 off)

Adult 3-Day Hopper $238.00 ($27.00 off)
Child 3-Day Hopper $229.00 ($25.00 off)

Because these rates are better than aRes, I am a little suspicious. Has anybody tried out Plum Benefits before? If so, how was the experience?

No I haven't but I have purchased from way.com a few times and they are priced at $240 for a 3 day adult park hopper and $230 for a 3 day child park hopper. For the two day park hopper it is adult at $202 and child at $189. They are very close in price with Plum.

No I haven't but I have purchased from way.com a few times and they are priced at $240 for a 3 day adult park hopper and $230 for a 3 day child park hopper. For the two day park hopper it is adult at $202 and child at $189. They are very close in price with Plum.

I didn't know that way.com was that low as well, that's good to know! Thanks!

I haven't gone through Plum Benefits before, however, my workplace has a similar program (I'm assuming!) called our "perks" through Life Balance Program. They were, by far, the cheapest before the way.com, orbitz.com, etc. deals when I wasn't military-eligible. When I would buy through our perks program, I would go to the link provided on our workplace site, which would actually connect me to the corporate rate page at the normal Disneyland site. That always gave me a bit of confidence, knowing that I was buying through Disneyland... but here on the Disboards, we've had many posters who have bought through other means/sites without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter