Has Anybody ate at Earl Of Sandwhich?

I have at their twice, once getting a sandwich and once a salad. Both were huge and good. It is a good pick, not always that quick though... it has had a line both times we were there for lunch.

I was sceptical when reading posts with everyone saying how great this "sandwich shop" was. I am now a big fan! The original roast beef was great and my husband enjoyed his beef and blue cheese. DS was not thrilled to have his pb&j grilled. Next time we will grab his something at the Golden Arches! princess: pirate: :earboy2:

We have eaten there many times and haven't had anything that we haven't liked yet. The lines are sometimes long, but they move pretty quickly.

If the lines are too long, you can always grab something from the grab and go case. There is one on the side of the restaurant and another one up by the cash registers.

Enjoy!

I considered sharing with DD11 when we ate here last year, but the sandwich would not have satisfied both of us. They are very reasonably priced, which makes it not necessary to go offsite for a decently priced meal. I am not a sandwich lover, but the hot choices are delicious, and not at all "Subway-ish".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter