Has Anybody ate at Earl Of Sandwhich?

Disneykim

Mouseketeer
Arriving to orlando around dinner time.......and since were not starting the parks till the next day and have no PS that night was thinking of grabbing a sandwhich and salad at Earl of Sandwhich (in downtown disney). Is it any good and are they usually busy at dinner time (4:00/5:00)? TIA

We LOVE Earl of Sandwhich. Everything we've had has been excellent! I highly recommend it.

I can't comment on the time for dining though..since we've always gone later in the evening. It's always been busy then, but during those times it seemed like they really kept things moving. We've had longer waits at McDonalds on the trip to Orlando ;)

Give it a try..I really don't think you'll be disappointed!

Yes, the sandwiches are good... I like the Hawaiian BBQ, of course!

They also have good salads and the cream of tomato soup is also good.

The prices are extremely reasonable, too.

The Earl of Sandwich is very good. Reasonable priced. The lines are long but they move very quickly. Worth trying.

...and when it is hot out, The Earl's Grey Lemonade is a very refreshing beverage!

I loved it and the prices are very good. My only down size was I ordered PB &J for my kids and didn't realize it was going to be toasted and so my kids didn't touch them. But all sandwiches are toasted unless you tell them.

I love the Earl of Sandwich. After my first visit there last October, I spent the rest of trip telling everyone with ears about the best sandwich ever. I got the original roast beef with ranch dressing instead of horseradish sauce. Yummy. And the salads are a nice add on for just a dollar. Definitely one of the best bargains for food at Disney.

Karen

We enjoyed it. It reminded us a little of Panera Bread. We have one here near us and enjoy it. (We did however think that Earl of Sandwich was better.)

We ate lunch there on our last day, a little over a week ago. Very yummy!!!! We got "The Earl's Club" and "The All American" and shared them-yum yum! We also shared the tropical smoothie-mmmmmm. We'll definitely eat there again. :)

:wave2: :wave: Thanks! I think were definitely going to eat there. I looked up the menu and reviews on "allearsnet.com" and everything sounded good and reasonably priced! :cloud9: :wave:

Haven't tried it, but everyone here on the Dis gives it a positive review :earsboy:

We ate lunch at Earl of Sandwich about 2 weeks ago. Sorry I can't tell you anything about how crowded it is later in the day. It was very busy when we were there about 12:30, but the line moved efficiently and the food was ready pretty quickly too.

We really enjoyed our lunch there! We all had the Earl of Club sandwich and a side salad. Delicious food for a reasonable price. I'll definitely be going back in a few weeks when my next trip rolls around. :)

An excellent place to eat, and very inexpensive compared to most WDW restaurants. There was a discussion on these boards last year about the closing of the Gourmet Kitchen and it's replacement, The Earl of Sandwich, but so far it looks like everyone feels that it was a good move and the Earl is doing a fine job as a replacement restaurant.

Yep....They have a great tomato and mozzerella sandwich!

My DD wanted Mcdonalds...so I just took my sandwich over there.

It was actually my first meal on Disney property....

Oh the memories!

While I'm not a sandwich person we did eat here in December and it was very good.

We go there just about every trip. The sandwiches are great and I also like their green salads and tomato soup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter