Harry Potter- Wizarding World FAQ

Really? I can maybe see no drink stands/carts, but not even at the restaurant or bar? If the case, I don't see that policy lasting long--just too out of touch with guest demand.

Do you think that they just won't sell soda in the WWoHP- just pumpkin juice and butterbeer? And that they won't care if you bring it in, just that they will not be selling it there? That's how I read it.

I think they were just being funny. My Sipper Cup is a cup I can refill for free all day at the park. There are not participating restaurants in WWOHP so I will need to fill it up else where if I run out of water. I think they will still sell soda and other drinks at Three Broomsticks since they will be selling a variety of alcholoic beverages in HogsMead. My children and I are really looking forward to trying out the Butter Beer and Pumpkin Juice.

Yeah! Three places close to where we will be to put on my map. Thank you! My children are really excited and want to spend all their days in that part of the park.
If you aren't doing the meal deal, I would recommend Mythos for table service and if you don't mind walking a little bit further, try Thunder Falls Terrace in Jurassic Park. It's not a meal deal restaurant but that's my favorite place to eat. The chicken wraps are great! :thumbsup2

bar = HogsHead in WWOHP :thumbsup2

(inside Three Broomsticks...IF set up like Enchanted Oak)

Any idea if anyone can choose the "express line" on FJ & voluntarily skip the different castle rooms? Just hoping for an reasonable option if we would want to ride more than once?

Any idea if anyone can choose the "express line" on FJ & voluntarily skip the different castle rooms? Just hoping for an reasonable option if we would want to ride more than once?

I don't think we're a 100% sure if there will even be an express line at first. I know they were telling people for months that hotel guests would get one express per day, but recently many have been told on the phone by guest relations that there won't be express for a few months.

We also don't know if the express line runs along the same trail as the regular line or not. There are many "pre show" elements to this line that the designers don't want you to miss, so it would make sense that most of the line would run parallel to the regular line, but as none of us have been in the line, we don't know.

Just FYI - I don't think it was a soft opening...I believe it was a press event/preview. I could be wrong though.

Just FYI - I don't think it was a soft opening...I believe it was a press event/preview. I could be wrong though.

It was press/special event. However, employee soft opening has started. I'm trying to find a TM to let me go with them. Disney has no rights over there. ;) ;)

This is what we were told by the 2 people gaurding the gate yesterday when we were there. They had a press event. And it was only a tour no rides from what I understand.

It was press/special event. However, employee soft opening has started. I'm trying to find a TM to let me go with them. Disney has no rights over there. ;) ;)
I don't believe the TM can take anyone with them. It's just for the TM.

yeah, i just found out from my two TM buddies that it's for them only, and they can't even ride the forbidden journey yet.

:(

ps. come visit me at disney!

I just called in and Universal CS said they just got word. For Harry Potter World, Express Pass will apply to Dragons and Flight but NOT Forbidden Journey.

I don't think we're a 100% sure if there will even be an express line at first. I know they were telling people for months that hotel guests would get one express per day, but recently many have been told on the phone by guest relations that there won't be express for a few months.

We also don't know if the express line runs along the same trail as the regular line or not. There are many "pre show" elements to this line that the designers don't want you to miss, so it would make sense that most of the line would run parallel to the regular line, but as none of us have been in the line, we don't know.

my question is about the harry potter rides, i use an elbow crutch to get about, can i use this until i reach the ride itself then hand it over and get it back at end?

when i went to disneyparis this is what i did, i would take my stick right up till i got in the rids themselves then a employee would take my stick and hand it back once the ride was over does this happen the same in universal and more to the point the harry potter rides, we not going till oct 2011 but it is our first trip and i am bit nervous that it goes ok

my question is about the harry potter rides, i use an elbow crutch to get about, can i use this until i reach the ride itself then hand it over and get it back at end?

when i went to disneyparis this is what i did, i would take my stick right up till i got in the rids themselves then a employee would take my stick and hand it back once the ride was over does this happen the same in universal and more to the point the harry potter rides, we not going till oct 2011 but it is our first trip and i am bit nervous that it goes ok

You can do this at almost all rides. Some will let you take your crutch with you; most will bring it to the exit for you.

I have two questions. The first one needs to be prefaced by the fact that I have a major phobia of going upside-down, so Dragon Challenge isn't happening for me. However, does anyone know if Flight of the Hippogriff or the Forbidden Journey go upside-down? I can handle pretty much anything else a ride can offer (high speeds, spinning, big drops, going sideways or backwards, etc.), but I just can't do upside-down, and I'd hate to not be able to do any of the rides.
The second question has to do with Three Broomsticks. Has anyone figured out whether it is counter service or table service? My family is going to be there August 6-8, so we need to find out if reservations will be necessary. Any answers to either of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

I have two questions. The first one needs to be prefaced by the fact that I have a major phobia of going upside-down, so Dragon Challenge isn't happening for me. However, does anyone know if Flight of the Hippogriff or the Forbidden Journey go upside-down? I can handle pretty much anything else a ride can offer (high speeds, spinning, big drops, going sideways or backwards, etc.), but I just can't do upside-down, and I'd hate to not be able to do any of the rides.
The second question has to do with Three Broomsticks. Has anyone figured out whether it is counter service or table service? My family is going to be there August 6-8, so we need to find out if reservations will be necessary. Any answers to either of these questions would be greatly appreciated.
Three Broomsticks is counter service and neither Flight of the Hippogriff or FJ go upside down. :thumbsup2

i ate at the the three broomsticks and it is quick service. when you walk in they direct you to the counter to order, then you go to another area to pay, then you go get your forks knives and all that, then another person gives you a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter