Hard Rock July 4th Week

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
The fan discount is not bad for the week of July 3rd thru July 8th.I booked the deluxe room at $232.00 but could stay in the regular room at $187.00.Is any one else going at that time and do you see cheaper rates.This will be our 4th stay at the Hard Rock and 3rd time going on the 4th.We loved hanging around the pool when all the fireworks displays went off just over our heads.They have a band playing and games for the kids while waiting for the fireworks show.
tiggerguy2000:jumping1:

We will be at the RPR during that time period and part of the reason we will be there instead of our favorite the HRH is because the best rate I could get at HRH was $249 standard, $269 pool view, I did not check deluxe rooms. I asked for best rate either AP, Fan Club, AAA or E-rate and could not get below $249. From your post I see that maybe the fan club rates have come out since I booked. I don't know that you'll do better for that weekend. Have fun. I am sure we'll be wishing we were there with you that weekend!

We'll be at Royal Pacific Resort for July 2 & 3 too! I got an Ent rate of $176. I hope they come out with a special to maybe lower the price a little!

Its our second stay at RPR and we can't wait! (We'll be checking in at Disney for July 4th though!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter