HARD ROCK HOTEL CHECK OUT TIME

We went down around 11:30a.m. to check out and were told that check out was at 11 am. We are lowes members but they did not say anything about late check out.

Barb

I'm sure they have similar policies as the PBH ...

When we were at the PBH last summer, the latest they would give me was 1:00 PM, I offered to pay half a day to stay until 5:00 PM, and the person I was speaking with said they usually only give until 3:00 PM even if you pay half a day, but they checked with their manager and they okayed 5:00 PM for another half a day payment.

We were just at HRH and when I called for a late checkout, I was told that noon was the latest. We checked out that morning and stored our luggage at bell service (with bathing suits packed on top) and went to the parks until early afternoon and then hit the HRH pool before heading out for our evening flight. The bell service staff was very helpful and accomodating.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter