• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Hotel Booked for December!

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
Thanks to getting a Loews Card (ta Annie Flower!) and my Annual Pass I've finally got around to booking up the Hard Rock Hotel for three nights in December (11th-13th) woo hoo!! Can't wait!! :)

Got it for $152 a night, garden view.

Now that I've got the Orlando Marriot Resort booked through Priceline (ta Me!!) for a great price, my accommodation is all sorted at last. Time to start sorting out the other stuff now - ooo I love planning :)

Astrid

Excellent news Ad:)

Looking forward to having a nosey round your room at the HRH ;)

It was great to see you today

Great rate Astrid :) :) :)

........ is it okay to ask what rate you were able to book for the Orlando Mariott through Priceline?

Of course, it is Shirley - £50 a night give or take a pound plus the tax, plus the resort fee I'll have to pay when I get there.

Astrid x

:D My pleasure darling:Pinkbounc

Three nights - marvellous. Bryn and Carys will love that - so will you, all the sumptuousness (is that such a word:p ). Cor, think of all the lounging you can do in the pool over three nights, mm hmm:cool:

Way pleased for you petal:smooth:

That is great news and sound fantastic:p

Woo-hoo Astrid !! Rockin' at the Hard Rock again the kids I know love this place :)

I wanna stay at the HRH too :p

Great news - can't believe you're going again so soon :D

Good choice, Astrid. The HRH is great, isn't it? I know your kids aren't quite old enough yet, but our girls love the freedom they have there to be able to do what they want, go where they want and not see us for days! Actually, we love it too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter