Harbor House???

After reading this thread, I just have to try this place next trip.

The tuna salad sandwich, BLT salad and shrimp basket all sound fabulous.

We are going on the keys tour and this place will be our lunch which is included. You like??? What do you suggest to get there? : )

I liked it. It has a really nice atmosphere. We did the KTTK tour before. It's great. Have fun!

We ate at CHH for the first time in March and LOVED :love: it. I had the fish basket which was really good and my DH had the shrimp basket which was really really good. We went upstairs to eat our food and that was great because there was hardly anyone up there. We are definitely going to be eating here again :goodvibes

I don't think I've heard an ill word about CHH ever. I stop there every trip for a lunch.

I rarely eat burgers so this is my favorite CS restaurant at MK. It very large with lots of rooms, a cool place on a hot day to grab a quick lunch.

Weird, but I love the tuna sald at Pop Century resort. Is this sandwich similar? Does anyone have a pic?

Thanks!

They save a nice area on the 2nd floor of Harbor House reserved for the tour people and you order ahead and the food is ready when you get there. I got the fish basket and DW got the Anchors Aweigh tuna Sandwich which is think the best tuna sandwich I have evrer eaten, Here are some other meals offered at Coulmbia House.

Lighthouse Sandwich

Chicken Breast Nuggets and Fish

Fried Shrimp Basket

Chicken Breast Nuggets

BLT Salad

Garden Harvest Salad

Strawberry Yogurt
Chocolate Cake
Apple Crisp

Love them all!! Tuna sad being my favorite, with the Clam chowder and Chix strips/fish in a close second. Enjoy! They use to ask you what you wanted when you checkin for your tour. Not sure if they still do that, but just be prepared incase they do. IMO, It is hard to choose your lunch 4 hours before you are actually ready to eat it and just after eating breakfast!

We have lunch there at least once every trip. I like the tuna sandwich and also the shrimp platter. I have done KTTK twice and seem to recall that we had a more limited menu the second time. We love the atmosphere at Columbia. Really miss the monte cristo sandwiches, but I guess I'm aging myself!! HA HA!!

Enjoy The Magic!!

I really liked the fried shrimp, they were plentiful and delicious. DH liked the BLT salad 'cause he's not much of a fish kinda guy. The apple thingy for dessert was pretty good too. Get away from the crowds and eat upstairs, if it weren't for the DIS, we'd have been downstairs with the rest of the diners. :eek:

We discovered CHH on our last trip & ended up there 3 different days for lunch!

The one big problem I have with CHH is that the place needs more ventilation. When you enter, there alwasy seems to be a strong odor of fried fish in the air. I second going to the upstairs if you can, it' snot quie as bad up there in my experience.

Oh - and I don't what you are allowed to do, but teh restroom inside the restaurant is TINY. A better bet is to use the one just outside - before Peter Pan.

I love it there! I had the fish n' chips but it was dang good! It's definitely my favorite QS in the MK!

I agree, get the tuna sandwhich. Best tuna sandwhich I ever had. I could go for one right now! Not heavy on the mayo and the bread was a delicious multi-grain. The only thing I didn't care was it was served with chips, which I don't like, and there was no substitutes. It was fine though, I just had some of DS's fries and he had my chips.

It wasn't as crowded for seating either as Peco's Bills is. Definately on our must do list. (my kids had the nuggets and they looked good as well)

Columbia Harbour House is probably my favorite counter service location on property. I particularly enjoy the Lighthouse sandwich, which includes hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw.

Does that broccoli slaw have mayonnaise on it?

TIA

Columbia Harbour House is probably my favorite counter service location on property. I particularly enjoy the Lighthouse sandwich, which includes hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw.

I like this sandwich too!

When we go there, we like to eat in the dining room upstairs. It's cozier and you get a pretty view :)

Can you get the BLT salad on the dining plan or is considered an appetizer even though it is a "chicken salad" . I always get this as an entree but this is the first time we will be on the dining plan so I am wondering if I will be out of luck??? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter