**Happy St. Valentine's Day**

Happy St Valentine's day, one and all!!!!

I'm having a LOVEly day...

Card...
DSCF1170-1.jpg

Roses...
DSCF1156-1.jpg

Rosa Regale...
IMGP1482.jpg

Gift...
DSCF1097-1.jpg

DSCF1099.jpg

I also received a DVD of an old 80's series called 'TuttiFruiti' which we loved in our youth and my wonderful hubby hunted for on eBay... :love:

Karen i loveeeeeeeee your card its awesome and your pandora Bracelet. Very lovely :thumbsup2

Forgot to say, it wasn't a one-sided love-fest!!! I gave my man a personalised iPod Nano to match mine...
DSCF1173-1.jpg

DSCF1182-1.jpg

And card...
DSCF1164-1.jpg

...which I embellished with this limited edition pin...
DSCF1171-1.jpg

heart.png

Oh how lovely Karen!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Now we must definately go Pandora shopping!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy Valentines Day Everyone:love: :love:

I got the same as I did last year and the year before and the year before that....nothing, but on the plus side I didnt have to buy anybody anything either:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Some lovely gifts on here though girls:goodvibes :goodvibes

:love: Happy Valentine's Everyone :love:

You have all got some gorgeous gifts,Mandy my Emily loves your Stitch.
I got a lovely bouquet of flowers+some Thornton's chocolates.
Hubby had to pop up the shop this morning for some sandpaper+brought me back a chocolate dipped shortbread heart+a cup cake with I Love You written on it.x.

Well hubby and I don't celebrate Valentines as hubby is VERY romantic and tells me how much he loves me every day so we make a point of not wasting money on Feb 14th.

However, I went to town this morning to get the meal for 2 deal from M&S and it included a single rose. So when I got home I presented him with the rose. His face was a picture as obviously he hadn't got me anything so he took the rose from me gave me a big kiss and then gave me it back and said "Happy Valentines Day". I pretended to look suprised and then really thrilled at receiving the rose and then we kissed again. :love: The poor girls just couldn't work it out! :lmao:

And so there endeth our Valentine's Day! (well apart from the scrummy meal tonight and bottle or two of wine!) :rotfl2:

Mark got me a pandora bracelet with four charms on but best of all he got my car fixed for me and have just been out to the shops on it and didn't break down once yay!!!

Susan

...However, I went to town this morning to get the meal for 2 deal from M&S and it included a single rose. So when I got home I presented him with the rose. His face was a picture as obviously he hadn't got me anything so he took the rose from me gave me a big kiss and then gave me it back and said "Happy Valentines Day". I pretended to look suprised and then really thrilled at receiving the rose and then we kissed again. :love:

Sweeeet... :lovestruc

DH's just come back from the shops with that M&S deal and, of course, the rose! So we performed a highly dramatic and technically gifted impromptu tango with the rose between our teeth!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: The dogs loved it - I swear one of them barked "SEV-ENNN!!!" ;)

I just thought I'd add this pic of my throw:

2009_0214valentines0001.jpg

It's gorgeous!

Bob xoxoxxoxox

I just thought I'd add this pic of my throw:

2009_0214valentines0001.jpg

It's gorgeous!

Bob xoxoxxoxox

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love those luxurious throws... :love: We have something similar on our bed with matching pillows and cushions and it always looks sooo inviting... :cloud9:

Happy Valentines Day:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wow what lovely pressies you have received...

we have the M&S Meal deal tonight too:love:

And hubby got me 12 red roses and a walt disney spacer charm for my bracelet.

I got him some starwars thing he wanted:confused3

Hope you all have a nice romantic evening everyone, we are listening to our IPod tonight and taping Saturday Night Takeaway to watch 2moro:love: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter