Happy inagural board day

Congratulations on the new board! :cool1:

Hi everyone, popped in to say congratulation on the new board and new moderators :)

How very cool. Congratulations on the new board and some terrific new mods!!! I'm sure this will be a wonderful place to visit!!!

eclectics said:
What was that old line they used to use when they christened the Ocean Liners?.... God Bless Her And All That Sail On Her!!! :goodvibes

Wait does this mean some woman in a tiara and a fun fur are going to wack Viki and I in the forehead with a bottle of cheap champagne, then slap on a life jacket and sit on our shoulders?

RickinNYC said:
Wait does this mean some woman in a tiara and a fun fur are going to wack Viki and I in the forehead with a bottle of cheap champagne, then slap on a life jacket and sit on our shoulders?

Sounds like a party to me!!! :rotfl:

Congratulations on the new board!! :sunny:

RickinNYC said:

Yup. Dame Edna! :rotfl:

Hi,

Just popped in to say "Hi" and good luck with the new board.

Joanne

Hi there :wave:

Congratulations and welcome to your new board. Hope you manage to have some fun over here but don't desert the other boards, will you ;)

:cheer2: Congratulations on the new board and to the new Mods :cheer2:

I'm sure this will be a great board :teeth:

RickinNYC said:

Oooh and my daughter's name is Tiara so she could climb on Dame Edna's head, only make that a dirty martini and we're in business!

A big British welcome to the new board, lets hope that our DIS family grows even larger now. I'm tickled to bits, this is a fabulous idea. :Pinkbounc

Just popped in to offer my congrats on the new board!! :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter