Happy Birthday Wally!

I love new math! Lets see then, that makes me 27! :cool1:

Why you old gas bag! :mad:
I'd snatch you bald but ...:rolleyes:

Are you two calling me old? :scared1:

I actually am 28! Stop trying to be me! (the world really can only handle one after all)

I have the birth certificate and license nearby (tucked in neatly with my passport and cruise docs) to prove it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five. -Joe Gillis - Sunset Bulevard :rotfl2:

I'm glad you had a good birthday Wally ... and your true age can be a secret (as long as I can hide mine too).

I'm glad you had a good birthday Wally ... and your true age can be a secret (as long as I can hide mine too).

Thanks - and fine about the age thing.
It's not really hide it though - I just don't think it's that pertinent -
And people make such sweeping assumption based on that info- and often incorrect ones.

I mean we know Mike's an addle minded old biddy - does it really matter how old he is as well?
No. We tolerate his ranting all the same. :flower3:

You know Wally, in all honesty, when people ask me how old I am, I usually have to think about it for a second, sometimes even do a little math....honestly!

Age is really a non issue with me, although I admit, the last one kind of pissed me off a little! And it wasn't even one of those that end in a 0 or a 5!

You know Wally, in all honesty, when people ask me how old I am, I usually have to think about it for a second, sometimes even do a little math....honestly!

Age is really a non issue with me, although I admit, the last one kind of pissed me off a little! And it wasn't even one of those that end in a 0 or a 5!

OMG! :eek:
Was it one ending in two 0s ?

:rotfl2:

okay - YES- yesterday was my birthday!

Okay, so, I can say Happy Birthday for yesterday,

and,

Happy Unbirthday for today!

Or,

should we just keep wishing you Happy Birthday until your cruise is finished?

Okay, so, I can say Happy Birthday for yesterday,

and,

Happy Unbirthday for today!

Or,

should we just keep wishing you Happy Birthday until your cruise is finished?

Oh gee - don't do the last one - I'll get older by the day! :eek:

I was at Busch Gardens for your BIG day!

Sorry I wasn't around to wish you a big ol' gay,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Hope you got what you wanted :banana: !!

XOXOXO

Wally, we want details about your birthday dinner at the fancy restaurant!

We need pictures!

We need descripitions of what you ate!

We need to know what presents you got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter