Happy Birthday nativetxn! 8/20

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are having a ball!! April:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OOOOHHHH KATH!!!

I hope this is just the Happiest Birthday ever! I love you so much and you are so special! Thank you for being there for each one of us! And enjoy your special day in the best place on earth!

Karyn

You little sneak! You never told me you were having a b-day at Disney!

Hopefully when we meet in Sept (or Oct), I'll buy you a belated b-day dessert! Deal??!!

Hope you're having a great time! I'll talk to you when you return!

xoxo Rose

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHOLYN!!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful, magical birthday and a great trip!!!:D :D

Have a GREAT day, Katholyn!!!!!

mbday

What a Way to Celebrate!

Hope you are having a Magical Day!

Happy Birthday!

Scratch
:wave:

Happy Birthday Katholyn!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful time at WDW!

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Katholyn

happy birthday to you!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope you have a great day:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHOLYN!!!! Glad you got to spend your special day in a special place. Here's hoping that it's full of magic and pixie dust!:Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday, Kath. I hope you have had a magical day.

Made it in time to say Happy happy and I know that it is - now that Mom is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better.

Oh - what a nice smile - happy happy :D

Bebr

Hope that you are having a beautiful birthday Katholyn! HUGS to you for all you do!!!:)

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a magical day! :bounce:

Happy, happy birthday Katholyn!!!!

I just found this thread and I know I am a day late, but I wanted to be sure to wish one of my favorite posters a very happy (although belated) day. Hope you had a great celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter