Happy Birthday nativetxn! 8/20

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
Katholyn - I know you're enjoying your birthday at The Dolphin and won't be back until the 29th, but I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Hope you're having fun with Mickey!

party051.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:jester: :wave: :jester:

Hope you have an amazing and magical day!

HBD-Heart.gif
I hope you are having a wonderful time with the Mouse and that you have a magical year ahead. Thanks for being such a wonderul DIS friend : )

what a great way to spend your BD at the Happiest Place in the World!
gift.gif

birthday.gif

Hope you are really having a ball!

Here's a cake from all you RP buddies
hb2.gif

Mal

Happy Birthday!
I hope your having a GREAT vacation. :D

Katholyn ~

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday and a terrific vacation and you are being a good girl and not over stuffing yourself in the World.

Happy happy birthday Kath!!!!!! I sure hope you're having a wondeful time at Disney!! May your birthday be very special.:D

Lucky girl, spending your birthday in WDW. Hope it's a great one.

Katholyn, I have never pm'd you or emailed you or had any private conversations with you of any sort. But I have read many, many of your posts on various DIS boards and I can say that you are an absolutely wonderful person and I hope you are having the time of your life on your birthday.

Wow ! A birthday at WDW. Doesn't get much better than that! Hope you have a happy one and a great year ahead of you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHOLYN!!!!

Thanks for being born and making the world a happier, brighter, funner place! You are THE BEST! Hope you are enjoying your birthday in style!!!!!! xo TigH. xo

Happy Birthday, Kath! Hope you're having a great time in WDW!!!! :wave:

What a perfect place for you to be on your Birthday, hope you enjoy it and enjoy WDW as well! Give that Mouse a kiss and hug from my girls too! And we are sending YOU a kiss and hug from us! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to one of the most genuinely sweet people I know.:) I hope you have a great birthday, Katholyn.:) But I have a question.:) Why didn't you take me with you to WDW?;)

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate - by staying in the magic!

Have the best birthday ever! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday, Katholyn!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Have a great time at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter