Happy Birthday, December99!

hapbdaypatilrmd.gif

Sorry I am late Chris, hope you had a great day! No worries you are still a youngster compared to me;) :jester: :jester: :jester:

Happy Belated Birthday. I missed it yesterday.

Thank you very much. It wasn't a bad day...well, maybe it was, but it was a nice birthday. I just remembered that I still have gifts to open.....and yes Browneyes, Dr. P is my dh but I try not to make it TOO known sometimes cause you just never know!!!! ;) ROFL Thanks for the wishes!

Originally posted by December99
and yes Browneyes, Dr. P is my dh but I try not to make it TOO known sometimes cause you just never know!!!! ;)
LOL! Makes me wonder how bad he is.:D Does he put underwear on his head or something?:D

Chris!! Happy Birthday to you, my dear friend!!! I am sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I haven't been on much since my DD has been sick...I hope you had a wonderful day!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter