Happy Anniversary To Me...UPDATED!! JIKO!

Now I'm looking at these pictures and I'm thinking: was I really that jaded by the end of this trip? Is that what a week of deluxe dining does to a person?

:rotfl:

You know I've wondered that too, one of the reasons that we cancelled the DxDDP when we ordered it several years ago, and have never ordered the DDP since. This is one of the reasons that I always plan a few nights during our trip where I cook (we stay at DVC so we have that option). I find that a night or two in where we eat my cooking and all our breakfasts and some lunches, makes me look forward more to the dining out, just like I do at home. However we get a lot more dining out at WDW than I do at home! :rotfl2:

I think eating out that many days in a row anyone would get jaded!

When I went to Citrios last september I asked the waiter what dessert came with that chocolate decoration. I was told that it was sold out but they came out and said they had saved one for me.

When I went to Citrios last september I asked the waiter what dessert came with that chocolate decoration. I was told that it was sold out but they came out and said they had saved one for me.

The whole chocolate presentation was really cool, and delicious, too!

Oooh...your DH's appetizer -- the scallops and shrimp with garlic and feta cheese looks really yummy (I love seafood). However, we always bypass the signature restaurants at Disney for some reason.

Oooh...your DH's appetizer -- the scallops and shrimp with garlic and feta cheese looks really yummy (I love seafood). However, we always bypass the signature restaurants at Disney for some reason.

It was really good! :)

I understand what you mean about the DxDP. We were on the DDP a few years ago and by day 2 we started refusing dessert at our counter service meal and by the middle of the week I wasn't sure that I would ever want to eat again (and I love to eat :) )!! We were glad that we used up 2 credits for a few meals so that we could take it easy on the other days.

My husband had a scallops and shrimp appetizer that was really delicious; light and lemony with garlic and feta cheese.

SDC11512.jpg

Yyyyuuummmmyyyy! Ooh, I think I could order two or three of those and make it my meal! :cloud9: I just ADORE shrimps and scallops, and the lemon/garlic/feta sauce just sounds heavenly with that.

Thanks again for your reviews. HOpe things are going better in "real" life. :grouphug:

I understand what you mean about the DxDP. We were on the DDP a few years ago and by day 2 we started refusing dessert at our counter service meal and by the middle of the week I wasn't sure that I would ever want to eat again (and I love to eat :) )!! We were glad that we used up 2 credits for a few meals so that we could take it easy on the other days.

:rotfl: Believe me, I understand....my husband I felt the same way!

Yyyyuuummmmyyyy! Ooh, I think I could order two or three of those and make it my meal! :cloud9: I just ADORE shrimps and scallops, and the lemon/garlic/feta sauce just sounds heavenly with that.

Thanks again for your reviews. HOpe things are going better in "real" life. :grouphug:

Thanks! Things are definitely looking up! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!