Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

In two weeks I’ll be at US Hollywood! Can’t wait to compare and contrast! Sadly no HHN though! Spooky season is coming!

Spooky season is on the way for sure!!!

I never look to see what Hollywood offers for HHN, but never plan to go there, that`s probably why lol......

Hope you have a lovely trip though.

I love ghost tours! Sounds very fun!

Question: Do you know when Christmas decorations go up? We'll be there Nov. 11-15, and I'm wondering if they'll be up by then?

I love anything ghostly and spooky, so this`ll be fun, if a little contrived....but we`ll go with the flow there.

You`re in luck.......Holiday stuff begins November 12th!!! You`ll be able to experience it all......and you`ll love it all I`m sure...... ::yes::

a Pittsburgh native, John Donnelly,
Never heard of that gent here. Guessing he headed south and made his fortune? Sounds like a lot of fun, you’ll have to share the story
We went to Animal Kingdom when it first opened and our daughter was 12. She wanted to know why we brought her to a zoo as there weren’t too many typical rides open
Lol when AK first opened there were very few rides with a heavy handed advertising campaign itsnotazoo I forget the actual spelling of it, play on African word sort of thing. Still, it’s a half day park at best imo
In two weeks I’ll be at US Hollywood! Can’t wait to compare and contrast! Sadly no HHN though! Spooky season is coming!
It’s indeed unique, enjoy! Don’t skip the tram tour. One year we were able to hit HHN there & UO. Majority of their scareactors lived up to the billing of professional actors & different creative takes on same houses.

Never heard of that gent here. Guessing he headed south and made his fortune? Sounds like a lot of fun, you’ll have to share the story

Lol when AK first opened there were very few rides with a heavy handed advertising campaign itsnotazoo I forget the actual spelling of it, play on African word sort of thing. Still, it’s a half day park at best imo

It’s indeed unique, enjoy! Don’t skip the tram tour. One year we were able to hit HHN there & UO. Majority of their scareactors lived up to the billing of professional actors & different creative takes on same houses.

I don`t know whether we might be educated more on him on the night, but from what I`ve read he moved from Pittsburgh to Mount Dora, married a lady whose husband had deserted her, they had family money and owned most of the centre of the town and they seemed to make their money from Orange Groves like many in the area. He was quite a prolific landowner and bought land cheap and sold high, sensible guy but seemed to be a bit of a hero to locals from all they donated to the City.

Oh I`m sure I`ll regale you with tales of the tour!!!

Envisage Tom rolling his eyes behind me as I do......lol......

I know a few folks who have gone to US Hollywood and certainly some reviews have been mixed. Most enjoy it, but say it`s different.....and different can be good of course. Yes, look forward to what you think is better.
I’ll def report back (plus my PTR is already started in my signature should anyone want to join along!).
Being in the entertainment industry, and that my parents are cinema fans I’m hoping we will enjoy it immensely especially for the tour!

Off to Scotland for a few days to visit family and see my cousin who is flying over from New York tomorrow…..can’t wait to see her again!

Spending most time with my mum of course and will see brothers and sisters too. Will try to squeeze in some friends too if we have time.

Have a great week…….:)

We did a fun ghost tour in New Orleans, it was a walking tour! My sisters and I and we loved it.
The hotel we stayed in was said to be haunted, we didn’t notice anything weird in there. It was a beautiful older hotel and within walking distance to the French Quarter.
I’m getting excited for our trip and experiencing HHN. I saw some more houses were released today. I’m with you on the bug 🐜 one, not sure I want to do that one.
A couple sound really interesting 🧐

Can't believe your next trip is almost here. I love reading along on your trip reports and look forward to hearing all about HHN and all your new experiences. You two have such a great eye for detail. Hope you have a great birthday celebration and Happy Anniversary as well.

Lots of anniversaries in September! Happy early anniversary!
Love the ghost tour! Years ago in Portland Oregon we did a walking haunted brewery tour- way too much fun even if not too spooky :rotfl2:
Behind in reading and coincidentally picked up with Carole’s 3 week countdown (which was yesterday for me). HoS looks so

I’m probably alone in adoring DAK. Feel it’s dismissed a lot like people dismiss UOR as “not much to do”. So many nooks and crannies and details. Once spent a morning on gorilla trail just watching the baby play. Have done the behind the scene tours there as well and love them all-the elephant tour have done a few times, and the safari jungle trek is an experience.
Anyway so excited countdowns for everyone getting closer!

Hi Carole,

So happy to see your recent trip reports, I've read them all. The Mt. Dora haunted mansion tour looks super fun, and a good way to spend a few hours. Hope your having a wonderful time in Scotland!

Alesia

Hanne a great time with family and friends ( hopefully) in bonnie Scotland. 😊

Thanks luvpooh......we had a lovely time. One of my relatives went through major surgery so that`s another reason for us being up there, complete coincidence my cousin came over at the same time, but we made it work and had a blast.

Hope you`re ok and getting some lovely weather.....hopefully no drought where you are.......I doubt it......lol.....Scotland has had plenty of rain.......

Safe travels, and we will be glad to see any photos your photographer happens to capture.
Beautiful scenery! :love:

Thanks Maria.......we didn`t take an awful lot of scenery pictures this time as it was more family time, but we did get 2 or 3.

It is stunningly beautiful up there......some gorgeous sunsets!

This is Exciting !!

We arrive in 34 days, and we are staying in RP for 14 nights:love:

:welcome: along AlostPrincess.......glad to see you here.....

And those days will be here before you know it......how lovely!! I`m sure you`ll have a wonderful trip.

Are you planning any HHN while you`re there?

We did a fun ghost tour in New Orleans, it was a walking tour! My sisters and I and we loved it.
The hotel we stayed in was said to be haunted, we didn’t notice anything weird in there. It was a beautiful older hotel and within walking distance to the French Quarter.
I’m getting excited for our trip and experiencing HHN. I saw some more houses were released today. I’m with you on the bug 🐜 one, not sure I want to do that one.
A couple sound really interesting 🧐

We are so looking forward to the Ghost Tour......even Tom now......lol......

Walking Ghost Tours are so much fun.....I`m glad we didn`t choose that one here mainly due to how darn hot it`ll be, and we have to keep up with a group.....lol....I like to be able to stop and cool down when we need to.

I think I`ll do the Bug house, even if it is once. Everything they do is always top notch so it would be a shame to miss any of it. But, I doubt I`ll rush to do it again......

I think they all sound amazing this year, I genuinely do think they`ll all be up there among the best they`ve done for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter