Happily Ever After from California Grill?

Thank you. I hope CG is offers a bit more magic or I may book a second dessert party garden view or go early and hold pots for my family...

We did this on Thursday night and it was amazing. Like others have said, you can't really see the projections but the fireworks are great and you see different things as you're at a different angle. That said I just love the food and service in the CG anyway.
We had a reservation for 7:25pm and the timing was perfect. We had just finished our main course so we took a glass of wine out onto the balcony and it was a welcome rest before dessert.

Thank you! Thats great to hear. You think its magical and we should keep the reservation? We have 2 kids 16 & 7.
I would 100% keep the reservation but that's my personal preference. I will say it doesn't substitute for seeing the fireworks from in front of the castle but if you can fit in both then definitely do it.

We got loads of photos but didn't take a video sorry.

We waited an hour and a half in front of the castle :sad: that was within the first couple of days of the new show though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter