Happily Ever After Begins Here -- An Oct. 2012 TR Updated! 11/17!

Got super behind because school started...but now I have a little time to catch up! :thumbsup2

Those Boma pancakes look SO good! I could definitely go for a Disney breakfast right now.

I love New Fantasyland so much. Franklin's photos are stunning.

I love the CM costumes too! They're adorable. I wouldn't be opposed to wearing one...

I have the Belle cup and I love it, but the Beast one is so cute too!

I REALLY want the Chip magic shot! I'm so glad you got one. They are adorable.

Such a cute picture of you two holding hands on the Tomorrowland bridge! I love it.

Aww, Mickey is so adorable! It's awesome how excited the characters got for you two.

Such a wonderful TR, Missy! I'm so happy I found it. I can't wait to hear what happens with the other two..and of course, hear about the wedding and honeymoon! :lovestruc

Wow, what an amazing TR!!! Yours is actually the first one I've ever followed & I just can't get enough. You are the cutest couple ever & your love for Disney is contagious! Your descriptive writing is engaging & of course photography, stunning. That photo of the beast's castle looks like a painting! I truly am inspired in so many ways for our upcoming trip! Thanks or sharing!!!

Wow! Thank you for all the stunning pictures of new Fantasyland. I am beyond excited to check it out next month! Can't wait. So many details to explore!!

Leaving is always depressing (I have been known to cry) but certainly helps to always have a plan for a return.

How sweet of your friends to decorate your house in honor of your engagement. Random but I love your front door - I've always wanted a red door.

Off to catch up on your other reports and really looking forward to hearing all about the wedding and honeymoon. Hoping we can sneak in a little DIS meet while we're both there (I still owe you a message on that).

Thanks, again, for sharing your travels and absolutely gorgeous photos with us!! :goodvibes

Hi Missy and Franklin!! Just popping in to wish you well this weekend!! And congratulations!

Yep, our wedding is October 19, which is coming up fast! There will be lots of photos to share, especially all the Disney touches we have planned!

Today is the day! Happy wedding Day MissyRose and Franklin!!!

Your DIS friends are here wishing lots of love and pixie dust on your special day and always!

Congratulations Missy and Franklin :)

May this be the beginning of countless days filled with much pixiedust. pixiedust:

Missy, I LOVED your trip report! Congratulations on your engagement and wedding! What a romantic and memorable way for Franklin to propose! It was so sweet and touching to read. And the pictures, WOW, if Franklin isn't a photographer professionally, he should be! Amazing!! I felt like I was right there with you seeing all the photos. Hope you have an amazing Disneymoon! Can't wait to read the trip report! :)

Hi Missy! Just checking in to see if you've started any new reports that include the wedding and a Disneymoon! Hoping all went well.

Congratulations Missy and Franklin :)

May this be the beginning of countless days filled with much pixiedust. pixiedust:

Missy, I LOVED your trip report! Congratulations on your engagement and wedding! What a romantic and memorable way for Franklin to propose! It was so sweet and touching to read. And the pictures, WOW, if Franklin isn't a photographer professionally, he should be! Amazing!! I felt like I was right there with you seeing all the photos. Hope you have an amazing Disneymoon! Can't wait to read the trip report! :)

Thanks ladies!

Hi Missy! Just checking in to see if you've started any new reports that include the wedding and a Disneymoon! Hoping all went well.

Your wish is my command...

My absolute apologies in getting the wedding photos up. My life has been a swirl of thank-you notes, gift unwrapping and organizing of our house since returning from our honeymoon. These are just a handful of preview photos from the wedding photographers, but I hope you think they were worth the wait!

Let’s start at the beginning… of the wedding day, of course! I had all my girls gather in my suite for a fun day of champagne, yummy treats and beautification! I made each one a hoodie with a customized Minnie head on the back.

missyfranklin_preview01-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview02-L.jpg

Me and my dad.

missyfranklin_preview03-L.jpg

Franklin and his groomsmen. They totally thought they were the Rat Pack in their tuxes, it was adorable.

missyfranklin_preview04-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview05-L.jpg

Ain’t he cute?

missyfranklin_preview06-L.jpg

During our first look at the hotel.

missyfranklin_preview07-L.jpg

On our way to taking pictures at the Lincoln Memorial

missyfranklin_preview13-L.jpg

And since the girls were in charge of holding my dress up as we walked, the boys were in charge of the bouquets.

missyfranklin_preview12-L.jpg

The extra face was a cut-out of our friend Brian who was supposed to be a groomsman, but had a mandatory event for work that weekend and couldn’t leave Houston. So his lovely wife bought the cutouts so he could still be a part of everything!

missyfranklin_preview14-L.jpg

I had custom Minnie ears made for all of us. I had a bridal bow with a veil and my girls all had bows that matched their bridesmaids dresses.

missyfranklin_preview16-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview17-L.jpg

The ceremony took place on the terrace of the Newseum, overlooking the Capitol.

missyfranklin_preview20-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview21-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview22-L.jpg

missyfranklin_preview23-L.jpg

We have the greatest friends! You might remember a few from previous TRs. Kristin and Dan went with us in October 2010; Kelley, Mike and their twins in Oct. 2011; and Meghan and Laura in May 2013.

missyfranklin_preview24-L.jpg

Toward the end of the night, Franklin and I snuck away with the photographers to take some night time photos. Here we are in the elevator.

missyfranklin_preview25-L.jpg

And just outside the museum.

missyfranklin_preview26-L.jpg

And out on Pennsylvania Avenue.

missyfranklin_preview28-L.jpg

That’s it for the photos we have now. Like I said, there are lots of Disney details from the wedding that I am dying to share with you, but I want to wait until I have photos to show you. So you’ll just have to stay tuned! Until then, on with the Disneymoon TR!

Such beautiful pictures Missy!! And congratulations to you both:goodvibes I loved the little Disney touches such as the Minnie ears!

Just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

I love the b/w shots of you in your dress. :goodvibes

I know I'm very late. Your trip report is lovely! I'm not gonna lie; I totally want someone to propose to me in the same way! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter