• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

happiest homecoming license plate frame?!

gofor11

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I have desperately been looking for the 50th anniversary license plate frame for my wife!! I took her to Disneyland for the first time last week and all she wanted was the frame because we heard you could only buy it at the park... Well long story short we couldnt find it and she was devastated, so if anyone knows where I could buy one or if anyone is selling I will pay $$$. Please help!!!

Adam

I'm not sure about that one,but the license plate I wanted was on e-bay. It was the
"Been there done that, going back."

mickey mouse lover said:
I'm not sure about that one,but the license plate I wanted was on e-bay. It was the
"Been there done that, going back."

Can you just look at one of your reciepts and call Disney merchandising and see if they can send you one?

We looked everywhere at Disney for the license plate we wanted, and they didn't have one. They may have the one you want, but we were lucky enough to find it on e-bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter