Happiest Faces On Earth!!! Mine are in!!

drgalyen

Mouseketeer
I am so excited, 4 of my 5 pictures got into the photo collages at DL. :cheer2: I just had to share with all my friends who would be as excited as I am. This is part of what Disney sent me in an e-mail last night:
The pictures you submitted are part of the Happiest Faces On Earth: A Disneyland® Family Album!
They even told me exactly which picture collages, where it is located, which row and column and on the Incredibles which part of the leg the picture is in. I am just busting at the seams right now :bounce: ...I can't wait until Nov. so we can see them!!!!! :moped:
Anyone else find out if their pictures are in for sure? ::MinnieMo

Mary Jo, thanks. I just found the other thread about the pictures- thought I looked before posting. Anyway, if you could get a picture of mine that would be great. Nov. is a long way out there and I'm dying to see what they look like.

Collage: Beauty and the Beast

Collage: Steamboat Willie

Collage: The Incredibles

Collage: Hercules

It would be so cool to show the family...I'm trying to get more family to come with us. I'm in no hurry. Thanks a bunch!!! ::MinnieMo

Sure thing -- Please look at the others. They gave me locations where their pics are located in the collages. I'll need to know that, too. :sunny:

Sorry, I thought you meant you would just take a picture of the whole collage. I don't really need the smaller, individual pic since I will be taking my own in Nov. I thought it would be cool just to see what the big picture looked like now. Thanks! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter