Happiest Celebration Toys at McDonalds

My DH is a manager at McDonalds. I guess I didn't realize what a big thing these toys would be. I have all of them on my kitchen table unopened. Since my MIL is giving the whole family a trip to DisneyWorld for Christmas and no one else knows but me and her I thought I would wrap them up as presents. I will have to at least open them to see if I won a trip!

Well, all I really wanted was Tink, got her yesterday!!! :cool1: I bought an extra for my Mom, but then they ran our of her :confused3 ... If they hadn't, I might've bought 10 more, ;) I love my cards, my boys got Goofys, and we got a raceway card, also a wishes card, and my favorite, Fantasmic!!! :banana: with the dragon and Mickey!!!!! :wizard:

Ok, that's enough toys for now... :bounce:

disneysnowflake said:
I bought a set on eBay yesterday for $14 including shipping.
I thought that was cheaper than buying all those Happy Meals, using all that gas and hoping I'd get all the toys.
Our McD had the Neopets, but only gave out the first 4. I don't know why.

Ok am I dense. I can't seem to find any on Ebay. What do you search under. Thank you. Carol :earsgirl:

granmanh603 said:
Ok am I dense. I can't seem to find any on Ebay. What do you search under. Thank you. Carol :earsgirl:

When you do a search just put in "Disney McDonald's Toy" or you can even add 2005 to narrow it down. Or you can also add "Celebration"

I put Mcdonalds disney celebration..........there are a lot listed. I got mine for $15.00 shipped, too much of a hastle when gas is $2.94 a gallon to drive around looking for them. There are lots on Ebay.

I have considered getting them on ebay, but it is fun seeing what you get at McDonald's! Also, I'd like to get as many cards as possible. I highly doubt, though, that I'll get all 50!!

If someone sold the 50 cards on ebay, they'd make a mint!

I missed Mickey!!!! :(
All of the McDonald's here are on Minnie now!!! No more Mickeys!!! If anyone has an extra one, just PM me...and I'll pay you for one!!!! I would love to collect the whole set. :flower:

Yep, call me lazy, but I just bought mine on eBay. My very first eBay purchase actually. $15.90 (including shipping) as a "Buy It Now" option. I searched under "Disney" and "Happy Meal"; this resulted in the most returns, but not all were relevant. ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter