Happiest Celebration Toys at McDonalds

LOL! I refuse to run all over to get the complete set anymore. I get one on Ebay. :) I did this with Nemo, the Madame Alexandar dolls last year, & Monsters Inc. It ends up being alot cheaper to buy the set than for us to get all of those happy meals & burn all the gas finding them.

Our hamburger Happy Meals are $1.99 and the cheesesburger ones are $2.59. I asked the teenager at the drive-thru once if a hamburger costs only $.10 less than a cheeseburger, why was the hamburger Happy Meal $.60 less than the cheeseburger Happy Meal. He said, "I don't know ma'am. I'm making a D in math!"

We are not usually big fast-food eaters but we went yesterday and all 4 DDs got Mickey (so cute) ~ going to McD's in a different city tomorrow for lunch...hope they have different characters :flower:

donnajon said:
Our hamburger Happy Meals are $1.99 and the cheesesburger ones are $2.59. I asked the teenager at the drive-thru once if a hamburger costs only $.10 less than a cheeseburger, why was the hamburger Happy Meal $.60 less than the cheeseburger Happy Meal. He said, "I don't know ma'am. I'm making a D in math!"

That's hilarious! Ours are $2.50 for hamburger and $2.80 for cheeseburger $3.40 for 4 nuggets. I was surprised to see the 30 cents charge for cheese. Kraft singles don't even cost that much (and I doubt McDs uses Kraft singles). Oh well...
I have 9 mickeys (my poor husband will be eating happy meals for dinner from now on :p ). I am so mad at myself. We do the drive thru and I didn't know that Minnie would be out too. Now I definitely have to go back for Minnie. Where's the trade boards? I opened all of mines though to see if I won (I didn't :confused3 ) think people will still trade if they are opened (I only made a little slit big enough to slide the card out)?

I haven't seen the entire commercial. Obviously, there is a card in the toy bag that tells you if you won or not? Am I right?

Today was the first time we've been to McD's in a LONG time ...but we stopped by today...and our dd's got Minnie...

I wonder if they have some sort of order their going through? Like...Mickey, Minnie, goofy..and so on. From the sounds of it there has been quite a range avaliable. I wonder if we went tomarrow if they'd have something diffrent?

Oh..and our happy meals are around $3.50-4.00. :confused3

I bought a set on eBay yesterday for $14 including shipping.
I thought that was cheaper than buying all those Happy Meals, using all that gas and hoping I'd get all the toys.
Our McD had the Neopets, but only gave out the first 4. I don't know why.

Our McDs will let you trade in any unopened toy for the current one.

cjb71870 said:
I haven't seen the entire commercial. Obviously, there is a card in the toy bag that tells you if you won or not? Am I right?
yes, there is a card that will either be one of 10 hologram-ish cards (I only got castles so far, 3 different ones) or it seems like if it is a winner it will say you won or something. I didn't win so I don't exactly know what it is like, but if I do, I be sure to post what a winner looks like :earboy2:

Does anyone know how many cards there are? We've got 3 Mickey statues and 1 Minnie statue so far but we have 3 different cards...2 Mickey statues had different cards...we have #1, 2, and 9 in the cards. Having two different cards come with Mickey makes me think maybe there's more then 10 cards??

Just curious.

I know my local McD said they are going to sell them in order. When I was there, they were handing out Mickey (he is #1) then I asked when they will do the next one and he said they last about 2-3 days and they were opening up a box of Minnie (she is #2) so he gave me one! :cool1:

It reminds me of those crazy beanie babies days!! :rotfl2:

Yes ----- we were able to get #2 Minnie today!!!!! She's so cute! ::MinnieMo I'm planning on checking every couple days to make sure we don't miss any.

~ Angie
MommyTo5

My DD and I just made our cards from Mickey and Minnie into magnets. They are a great addition to our fridge. We are definately going to collect them all!!!!

Looks like I'll be eating a Happy Meal soon! I'm hoping I can get the Tinker Bell and Stitch one by the end of the month. :)

Jessica

Tink was at our McD's today. I don't remember which number she was.

These are too cute! I got Minnie Mouse today and she came with a holographic Beauty and the Beast card! Only my favorite Disney movie!

Must get more...... especially Chip and Dale! ::MinnieMo

We got Minnie today, too ::MinnieMo DD6 saw Stitch in the display case and she was soooo disappointed that she couldn't get him today (I guess the gazillion Stitch toys in her room aren't enough, LOL) :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if you can buy the toy alone at McDonald's? How much, BTW?

I don't have this current set.
I used to collect Disney McDonald's toys.
I have over 100 different sets.
Some still in packages.
Many from different countries.
Would make nice Christmas gifts.
Let me know if interested.
We can work out a trade.
PM me.
I need my closet space back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter