Hannah goes to Disney?

iheartjacksparrow

Mouseketeer
Just wondering...

Why hasn't any Disney shows, such as Hannah, Suite Life, or Wizards, had an episode where they go to Disney??

When I was a kid Boy Meets World and Full House had Disney episodes, so why haven't any of the new shows on Disney channel done this?

:confused3

I am not sure why they haven't - it would seem logical, and good advertising to boot.

BUT honestly, and this is just me, I don't care because I ABHOR the tweeny shows. Those are probably the only shows on TV that I would NOT watch even if they were filmed at WDW. Heck, I will watch the most boring Weather Channel segment/Food Network challenge if its filmed at WDW... I would even watch the shopping channel if they were selling things at/from WDW... but I would NOT turn on one of those shows, even if they were at Disney.

I would explain to you the depth of my hatred for those programs, but that would be inappropriate here - very un-pixie-dust like. pixiedust: So take my word for it. ;)

I'm not a big fan of those shows either except for maybe Wizards but yeah nobody seems to be going to Disney anymore. I remember when a lot of shows had Disney episodes like Family Matters, Rosanne, Step by Step was my favorite WDW episode.

I would like to see some sitcom or show go to WDW again other than a HGTV show.

I think, back in the day, people did'nt have as much money, as we do nowdays, even with al the crisis going on, and de company does not need to pull these stunts anymore, sadly enough. BTW, did'nt Blossom had multiple Walt Disney world episodes?

I'm guessing it used to be easier to do this when Disney/MGM Studios was actually a working studio, and had a lot more technical support facilities than it does today. Not having that support to the same degree may be a deterrent. However, they still do things like the Christmas parade for TV, so it would certainly still be possible.

That's a good question, iheartjacksparrow. You'd think they would!

My favorite was the Full House WDW episode. I was so jealous of Michelle for getting to be Princess for a day. Also, because of that episode, I insisted on eating at The Coral Reef on my last trip to WDW. I remembered Danny and Vicki eating there and thought it was so cool when I was little! :laughing:

Home Improvement and Rosanne also had WDW episodes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter