Ham and cheese in France

CindyIsMyFave

DIS Veteran
Really picky question warning! Is it the ham and cheese croissant or ham and cheese sandwich that DISers rave about getting served warm at the Boulangerie Patisserie? Want to be sure I get it right! :)

a pic from last october. This was completely delish! :lovestruc

IMG_8855.jpg

Cold or rainy weather? Heated ham & cheese croissant. Yum.

Hot, sticky weather? Cold ham and cheese on long, crusty french bread. Equally yum!

And either way, insane pastry choices for dessert!

I've tried making this at home......some how something's missing. Maybe it's the atmosphere?

So so so wish I had gotten my dessert in France when I was there. Opted to wait until Norway. :(

DD-10 was set to get the croissant a few weeks ago and did so and loved it...but we also discovered another ham and cheese option there that had sort of a French bread pizza feel to it...awesome! So depending how many people might be nibbling on something at the bakery, just go for both! That place may be the best-smelling area in all of WDW!

Clearly I will have to report back! I hope we can make it there at a good time for a meal. I'll just make DH split stuff with me if we're not that hungry.

DD-10 was set to get the croissant a few weeks ago and did so and loved it...but we also discovered another ham and cheese option there that had sort of a French bread pizza feel to it...awesome! So depending how many people might be nibbling on something at the bakery, just go for both! That place may be the best-smelling area in all of WDW!

My DD13 had the cheese (Tartine) last year and loved it! She plans on having at least one again this trip. I had a bite and it was the best french bread pizza I've had. I may just have to have the ham and cheese one myself. ;)

The ham & cheese croissant warmed up completely lives up to the hype! It was soooooo good! Too bad I forgot to ask what kind of cheese it was though! Anyway, highly recommended - and cheap too! :)

I prefer ham/cheese on a baguette. Soooo very yummy. Tastes just like the sandwiches from paris.

For 1 QS credit you can get a sandwich, dessert and drink....OR....2 desserts and a drink. Your choice. I was just there a couple of days ago. Had the lemon tart, wow! delish!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

My DD13 had the cheese (Tartine) last year and loved it! She plans on having at least one again this trip. I had a bite and it was the best french bread pizza I've had. I may just have to have the ham and cheese one myself. ;)

My dd had this last trip too and she begrudgingly let me have a bite. Delicious!:thumbsup2 I will be getting one for my self next time.:goodvibes

goofyintoronto said:
I prefer ham/cheese on a baguette. Soooo very yummy. Tastes just like the sandwiches from paris.

For 1 QS credit you can get a sandwich, dessert and drink....OR....2 desserts and a drink. Your choice. I was just there a couple of days ago. Had the lemon tart, wow! delish!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

The only cold ham and cheese sandwich I have ever liked did indeed get eaten in Paris.

We don't do the dining plan, so was happy to see decent OOP prices. Had a chocolate mousse too - yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter